dontforgetme *12*

Chapter 12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Demi's POV

I shook my head at something stupid Joe said, making me laugh softly.

I don't understand why, but I just enjoy my time with Joe. I really don't understand it at all.

But maybe I'm not supposed to..

“Joe?” I asked, looking around when I didn't see him right next to me. I turned around, only to see him at one of the kiosk “What are you doing?” I asked, looking over at him with my Iced coffee cup in my hand as he looked over at me, a cowboy hat and a pair of newer sunglasses on his face with an oversized necklace around his neck.

What did I get myself into?

“How do I look?” He asked, striking a ridiculous pose as I giggled at him.

“Absolutely ravishing, my darling. Now can you please come join me? The kids are waiting at home with their nanny and you know how they get when they're alone with her for too long....” I said, a completely fake British accent mixed with my voice as he nodded, taking off the sunglasses, cowboy hat and the oversized necklace off his body. He set the stuff down, walking over to me as we both burst into laughter.

I took a sip of my coffee as the smile stayed on my face.

I really don't understand how this all came to be.

It could have been anyone else here instead of me and it just happened to be me?

I don't understand this.

I shook my head at the thought, keeping my iced coffee in my hands as we walked side by side down the sidewalk and past several interesting looking kiosks.

“So what else are we doing today?” I asked, Joe, looking up at him as he thought about it, shrugging after a second.

“I have no idea. What would you like to do today?” He asked me, looking down at me as I thought it over.

“Well, today you were supposed to be showing me around the whole city, right?” I asked, looking at him as he nodded. “Well, I've only been on this sidewalk for most of the time. I say you're not doing your job..” I said, looking up at him joking as he chuckled softly, raising his eyebrow.

“And where would you like to go do?” He asked, looking down at me as I raised my eyebrow.

“I don't know, I know we've only known each other a couple days, but I think you should figure it out. Maybe the most touristy attraction possible out here..” I said, looking around outside as I looked back at him.

I guess I said something right as he reached down, grabbing my arm and pulling me away from here.

I just couldn't get over the way his fingers sent jolts of something up my arm and through my body.

I don't understand this.

I shook my head as we got to his car. He unlocked the doors, getting in the driver’s side as I raised my eyebrow. He motioned to jump into his car as I opened the door, getting in and closing it just barely in time to see him pull out of the parking spot and drive away from the area he was parked in.

Where is he taking me?

“Uhm, Joe...?” I asked as he shook his head, speeding through ars and making his way to the highway.

“Nope, I'm not telling you. You said take you to the most touristy attraction here and so that's where I'm taking you. I am warning you though..” He paused, looking over at me for a second as he started driving normally. “There are a ton of tourists there this time of year..” He said, looking back at the road as I shook my head.

“Even better..”

~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Demi's POV

“Oh. My. God. You weren't joking..” I said, looking up at him as he nodded.

“I told you..” He said, looking down at me as we stood just outside of the entrance to the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco as I raised my eyebrow.

“Well, what are you waiting for” I asked, reaching over to grab his hand and pull him towards the bridge as we walked side by side on the bridge for awhile until we got halfway down the bridge, stopping as I looked over the edge, my phone in my pocket.

“Joe?” I asked, looking over at him as the sun was beginning to set.

He looked up at me, a look on his face.

“Take a picture..” I said, taking out my phone, handing it to him as he chuckled, nodding. He held up my phone to take a picture, snapping a couple as an older gentleman came by, looking at the two of us. He holds his hand out for my phone as my brow furrowed in confusion.

“Go take a picture with your girlfriend. The sunset isn't going to be there for much longer.” He said, motioning over to me as joe chuckled.

“okay..” He said, handing his phone over as he walked over to me, standing next to me as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I giggled softly as I looked up at him. He looked down at me, a look in his eye as I smiled widely, looking at him.

I don't know why, but there was something different about this.

A good different.

=========================================

Thank you so much for waiting, guys..

I know I have been neglecting to post but I have been super busy because I start school in two weeks from today and I dont know how well this is going to work.

Im kind of terrified about school starting, but thats just me.

Just keep in mind that I might not post as much, bu I do mean to.

I love you guys.

Thank you for reading this.

Brina :)