dontforgetme *10*

Okay, so This takes place the next morning that is mentioned in chapter 8. Chapter 9 is a filler for what happened between Justin and Selena while Demi was with Joe is Chapter 8.

I really hope I didnt just confuse a ton of people....

I love you guys, I really do. Everyone that reads this means the world to me, if you really enjoy this, please pass it on to your friends.... I appreciate every single one of you that comment and like this. 

Thank you.

I hope you enjoy this!!

Brina :)

=============================================

Chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Selena's POV

I yawned, rolling over in bed as I heard the shower water turn off, making me moan in protest. I heard the bathroom door open and close as I looked over my shoulder, my eyes squinted as Demi walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her body.

“Already up?” I mumbled, my words slurring slightly as she walked over to her bag.

“Of course. I've never been the late sleeper..”

I raised my eyebrow, looking over at her as she gave me a look.

“You've always been the late sleeper, Lena..” She pointed out, looking at the clothing she brought as I thought about it, nodding.

“Yeah, you're right.. What are you doing today?” I asked, looking over at her as I rubbed my face.

“Well, I was thinking of maybe going and hanging out with Joe to get a tour of the city..” She said, looking over her shoulder at me as I raised my eyebrow.

“Already? You just met the guy last night..” I pointed out as she looked over at me.

“And?” She asked, picking out something that kind of surprised me as I raised my eyebrow. “Its not like you don't already have plans to go and hang out with Justin..” She said, looking over at me, the clothing in her arms as she held the towel close to her body.

“I don't think so..” I Said, thinking it through as she raised her eyebrow.

“Well, your phone has been going off constantly..” She said, shrugging as she walked into the bathroom, making my eyes widen. I reached over to the bedside table, looking at the messages on my phone.

All from Justin.

http://ifaketext.com/img/982e82gs.jpg

I sighed, laughing at how he seemed. I typed a response, letting my phone rest on my chest after I sent it.

‘Sorry, I just woke up.. I would love to.. Just give me a little to get dressed and wake up..’

I laid there for a second, waking up a little more as my phone went off.

‘Okay, that's okay with me. Just let me know and I will make my way over there.. :)’

I shook my head, sending a simple ‘okay’ before I pushed myself up in bed, running a hand through my hair. I have no idea what I will be doing with him today or what we will see, but it should be interesting. I pushed myself up, walking over to my bag, looking for something to wear as Demi walked out in what she had, making me raise my eyebrow.

Wait, what?

http://www.polyvore.com/dontforgetme_demi_lena_with_joe/set?id=93317556

“When did you get that?” I asked, my eyes scanning over her outfit as she shrugged.

“I do get things without you, you know.. But I got it before we left Oregon.. It's actually new.. Is it okay?” She asked as I raised my eyebrow.

“Am I the person to ask that?” I asked, looking over at her as she thought it over, nodding after a second.

“You're right. Okay, Joe should be here soon so I am going to go down to the lobby.. I will see you around, Lena..” She said, walking over, hugging me tightly for a second as I got a whiff of her perfume before she vanished.

Well, Someone is happy to see something.

Should I be worried?

My phone went off next to my bag on the dresser, making me reaching over to pick it up as I got a text.

‘Im downstairs. Should I come up?’

Maybe I shouldn't be worried about Demi.

Maybe more about me....

‘If you really want to, I'm still getting dressed but if you want to, you can come up. The door will be open..’

I pressed ‘send’ as I walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me as I heard the hotel room door open and close.

Justin was here.

Why did that seem to make me slightly giddy?

Who knows anymore.

I shook my head at the thought, changing quickly, making sure I looked okay as I walked out of the bathroom to see him sitting on the bed, looking down at his phone.

“Bored already?”

He looked up from his phone, smiling as he put it in his pocket.

“No, just waiting til you came out.. Are you almost ready?” He asked, looking at me as I shrugged.

“Just let me get my shoes on and gather things I would need today.. You know, tourist things..” I said, shrugging as I stuffed my pajamas in my bag as I walked over to where I put my shoes, pulling them on as I looked at him.

“Where do you plan on taking me?” I asked, looking over at him as he shrugged, a soft, welcoming smile on his face.

“You're just going to have to wait and see, huh?”

============================================