▷ 11

11-BEDSHEETS

➳➳➳➳

4 YEARS LATER

She could feel a heated body laying next to hers, hearing the sound of their soft breathing and light snores. A smile shown on her face as she knew exactly who it was-Peeta Mellark. The man she had fallen in love with. Nova Mae Lambert refreshed all the memories from last night; they replayed in her head like a movie. She trailed her fingers across her lips, where should could still taste the sense of his kiss still lingering from hours before.

The two teenagers were filled with lust, and the euphoria of infatuation. Their bodies yarning to be taken over. His lips danced over hers, captivating them in a passionate kiss, hungered to be loved. A warmth sensation filled her body, her hair standing up on her. She tangled her fingers through his shaggy hair, as she trailed her hands down his chest. They both pulled away, out of breath, as he had laid her down on the bed.

The pleasure soon began, as Nova clung onto the bedsheets, soft moans leaving in her lips. She arched her body, allowing Peeta to enter in. The atmosphere was steamy and casted with an attraction so high. Both were so very much in love, and wanted to seal their love with an act of intimacy.

The cotton pink bedsheets covered the blonde's naked body. She trailed her fingernails down Peeta's arm, as she watched him stir in his sleep. He oped his eyes, smiling lightly at the girl cuddled beside him.

"Good morning," Nova greeted, her voice filled with happiness and child like wonder.

"Morning," Peeta replied back, a husky tone to his morning voice.

Nova took the sheet with her, as she took clothes from her bedside table to the bathroom. Once she was dressed, she headed out, seeing Peeta was already dressed, lounging on the bed, waiting for her. The two went into the kitchen where Nova's dad stood, as he was making breakfast, from the very little food they had.

Her dad greeted them, a slight smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. "Dad, I can go hunting, if you really needed me to," Nova suggested, as she felt bad that they were low on food. Her dad always was in a rut when they were low on food-which was almost always.

Her dad waved her off on her offer. "That's not necessary, No."

"It seemed like you guys had fun last night," her dad poked fun. Nova and Peeta's cheeks both tinted pink, as they embarrassedly look over at each other.

"You guys might want to tone it down a bit. I'm sure the whole town of District 12 heard you both." Her dad had rambled on, as Nova tried her hardest to not look at the man she recently had sex with, and who she was also in love with.

"Okay! Dad, we get it!" Nova finally cut off her father from continuing to talk. Her dad chuckled, as the two decided to skip breakfast, not wanting to hear another comment about how loud they were.

Peeta had interlocked their hands, as they took a walk around the small, poor town. They had passed by Katniss Everdeen and her best friend Gale Hawthorne, as they greeted them with a small smile passing by.

"I apologize for what my father had said back there...about us..." Nova trailed off, as she chuckled nervously.

Peeta shook his head, a shy grin on his face. "It's alright Nova, he's just joking around."

Nova snorted, rolling her eyes. "There's a big difference between joking around and embarrassing the hell out of your daughter."

"Lighten up, No. The bright side is, we finally saw each other naked-and the sex was great," Peeta stated, earning a smack in the chest from Nova. He busted out laughing, like he made the greatest joke of the century.

Peeta Mellark had always been the shy, innocent boy-to everyone else, that is. To Nova, he had always been the brave, dirty-minded, outspoken, rebel. He was simply different in the eyes of people.

"You dirty, asshole!" Nova screeched, a hint of a grin showing from her lips.

"Come on, you found it funny," Peeta challenged.

"Okay, yeah, it was pretty funny."

"But the sex was actually pretty good," Nova smirked teasingly at the man.

"Pretty good?" Peeta had faked pouted, placing a hand on his wounded heart. "I was almost God like."

"I wouldn't praise yourself that much, Jesus," Nova patted his head.

"Okay, rate on a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being the greatest and 1 being the poorest," Peeta crossed his arms, a contagious smile glowing on his stern face.

Nova finally sighed, agreeing to answer honestly. It wasn't like she was a sex expert, Peeta was her first time, so she didn't have anyone else to compare it too. "I guess an 8," she shrugged, her cheeks heated up.

Peeta smirked, placing a kiss upon her cheek.

"You suck," Nova had stuck out her tongue at him.

"Nah, you love me."

"Yeah, I do."
➳➳➳➳