Chapter twenty.

Harry Styles P.O.V.

***Two Years Later***

"We like killed it out there!" Louis shouted as soon as he and I entered our messy looking flat. Clearly, Claire; the housekeeper hadn't stopped by today to clean it up.

"Lou, you always say that after every show..." I said as I kicked off my converse somewhere around the small living room .

"Well way to kill my vibe Styles, what crawled up your pants today?"

Only if you knew what's been bugging me...

"Nothing, I'm just not feeling great today...yeah that's it." I tried sounding convincing, but I didn't even believe it myself.

He looked at me with that face that screamed out, 'I'm not freaking stupid!' but I wasn't going to open up to him about my past. Especially not about Selena, he would think I'm some heartless monster for forgetting about her.

Or even worse, he would see me as everyone saw me, the one night stand womanizer.

"Helloooooo, earth to Harry!" Louis snapped his fingers infront of my face making me flinch a bit, and I realized I'd zoned out.

"Hmm what?"

"You've been zoning out a lot on me lately kid. I know something's going on underneath that wild bed head of yours, I may not have creepy magical powers to be correct but I know when my bestfriend is feeling down. If you need someone to talk to you know where to find me, except not on weekends. I have a life on the weekends." He finished while laughing at the last line of his little brotherly speech to me.

"Thanks Lou, I really appreciate it. I'm sorry to kill your vibe for the second time today but uhm you spend most of your time with me...so technically you don't have a life on weekends." I laughed causing him to roll his eyes at me.

"Well aren't you just on a roll today my friend? They don't call you Harry Styles for no reason."

I sighed and nodded at him for what seemed like the thousandth time today.

"I'm going to get some rest, if you need anything feel free to burst into my room because you never knock anyways." Louis laughed again amd nodded towards me as I took off for my room.

As the days passed by, the nights seem to grow longer and the need to be home with my mum, sister, and Selena seemed to grow more urgent.

I'd been telling myself since I left that I didn't actually like her because let's face it, I had no idea what love was. But now it's like she haunts my thoughts day and night, no joke I see her in my dreams sometimes.

I think I've gone mad, but it's okay.

The way I used to hold her when she was scared, or how we used to raid out the fridge until there was no more food. Our mums always teased us, saying that we were going to grow old together and get married and have kids and live in paradise and...

Earth is the definition of a living hell, but I wouldn't mind spending it with the person I love.

I slowly got out of my bed and dragged my feet towards the bathroom in my room. It was a cute little bathroom.

My clothes came off and in an instant I found myself leaning against the wall, letting the steaming water pour down my body. People have told me it's not good to take steaming showers but honestly I thinks that's a bunch of bull. It makes you forget about the world for a while.

Years later, I stepped out of the shower and walked into my room with a towel wrapped all the way around my torso. My head hurt bad, due to all the screaming earlier in the arena and I swear I could still hear voices in my head.

Or maybe finally I was becoming insane. I wouldn't mind.

I changed into some lazy day outfit and climbed into bed, the birds outside sounded lovely.

Louis. Louis Tomlinson.

He burst into my room just like yesterday and the day before that and before that and before that...

"Get ready, we're going out clubbing in a bit. Eleanor is gonna be here any minuteeeeeee," I internally killed myself.

"Why the hell would you wanna go clubbing at midnight?"

"It's funner at night, oh and my Elly is bringing one of her friends. Maybe the Styles could score some tonight." He finished with the wink.

Ahh there was the catch, pretty girls, alchol, dancing, and letting yourself go.

I guess everyone thought all I wanted was sex, but they were wrong. I was just another broken soul waiting to be fixed by love.

"Fine...I guess a little partying wouldn't hurt me tonight." I responded with a small smile tugging at my lips.

But how wrong was I, so wrong...