Chapter seven.

Harry's P.O.V.

 I quickly got out of my seat and walked outside, searching for Selena.

That was quite embarrassing calling her Cecilia when it wasn't her name. Oh gosh I probably just made myself look like a loser in front of her.  

The day at this school had gone by smoothly, haha not! Basically it was just the same things about 'Teasing The Nerd', but who cares...  

Anyways as I was walking down the hall I spotted that familiar brunette, she was talking to some guy and seemed to be laughing at whatever he had just told her. Scratch that, that guy she was talking to was...Jacob?  

I got a bit closer to them and I felt my face go pale, and my chest area seemed to tighten. It was him and he seemed to be flirting with her? Maybe he should walk her home, I shook my head and turned on my heels trying to avoid what I had just seen.  

"Harry wait!" The high voice of a female called out, but I just kept walking towards the front of the school.   A pair of small hands suddenly wrapped around my waist making me stand there frozen by the sudden contact.  

"Harry where are you going?" The girl called out softly still with her hands around me.  

"H-home." Was all that I replied, there was this weird feeling going throughout my whole body where this female had her arms.  

She unwrapped her arms and turned me around whining, "Harry you promised me you would walk me homeeeee."  

It was Selena. "W-why don't you go ask Jacob to walk you? H-he's obviously better than me." I scoffed at her.  

"What the heck Harry? He is just a friend!" I think I made her mad because she looked like she could kill someone right now.  

"O-oh..." She shook her head at me and bit her lip.  

"Let's go now please?"   

"S-sure." We both made our way out of school and walked towards the direction of her house, I'm guessing.   

I looked dowm and kicked a pebble while walking down the sidewalk with her, that was honestly the most dumbest thing I've done today. Why did I even care if she was talking to my main bully? Was I scared or...Jealous?  

"Harry we're here." Selena spoke up breaking me from my train of thoughts.  

"O-oh well have a good day." I looked up at her and gave her a half smile.  

"Well actually I was going to ask if you'd like to come in?" She blushed and looked down at the ground, causing me to blush too.  

"S-sure." Why must my words come out all stuttery when I talk to her, or anyone else, it's annoying actually.   

She finally looked up and knocked on the door to her blue pretty house, a woman older than her came out with a big smile on her face and she turned her attention to me immediately.   

"Hello! Selena is this your friend?!?" The lady asked a bit too excited.   

"Mooooooom" Selena whined and her mom put up her arms in defense. 

"Sorry honey, come in." She had this big smile on her face and stepped aside for the both of us to come in.  

Her house was huge! Nothing compared to the one I lived in, this was like paradise. It smelled pretty too.  

"So what's your name?" Selena was no where to be seen anymore, mmm I wonder where she went.  

"I-I'm Harry." I gave her my most genuine smile because good first impressions count right? Heck yea they do.  

"Nice to meet you Harry, my name's Mandy also known as Selena's mommy!" I chuckled at her enthusiastic mood and footsteps were heard behind me.  

"Mommmm, stop being so embarrassing you're going to scare Harry awayyyyyy." She walked up beside me in her pajamas now, well she changed fast.  

"Okay, I'll stop." Mandy covered her mouth with her hand and walked away to the visible kitchen, causing me to let out a chuckle.  

"Sorry about my mom...she can be a handful sometimes..." Selena giggled nervously while scratching the back of her neck.  

"I-it's fine, s-she's just like m-my mum..." I replied nervously.   

"Hehe yes, do you want something to eat?"  

"Mmm I'm fine right now, but thank you." I smiled a half smile towards her, it's weird because I'm not used to being around her, I feel like a stranger just letting her into my life all of a sudden.  

"I-I'm sorry but I'm g-going to get going or else my mum will be upset with me." I explained to her and she just seemed to give me a fake smile.  

"Okay, thanks Harry for walking me, I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked me in a quiet voice.  

"Sure." I replied giving her a small wave and exiting the house.