Chapter thirteen

Harry Styles P.O.V.

*4 months later*

Things have been great around here, for example Selena or as I call her; Selly and I have gotten super duper close.

We are practically the best-est of friends at this moment, it is like we are inseparable now.

I still have not told her about my feelings towards her yet nor do I ever plan on it, but what bothers me sometimes is the fact that she is always blabbering about the guy she likes, or more like loves.

That is not the point though, I will never be with her or be even close to having her wrapped around my arms as we cuddle the night away. Especially now that I am going to be gone for a while.

Remember that X-Factor show I signed up on? Well yea I got a response two nights ago saying that I was accepted into it. My mum said she was excited to see me take such big steps, and as for Gemma...Well let me tell you a bit, she has changed a lot.

Ever since the day Selena came over, she looks at me more different. Of course she still teases me but it is not to the point where I feel like I want to die.

It actually feels like I am finally fitting into society for once. Just maybe I will be known as the cool kid. As for my hair, I took Selena's advice and left it down in its curly state. Along with my glasses, I use contacts now. They bug me so much but it is slowly helping me get less bullied at school.

Maybe this is wrong but I am hiding something from Selly...I have not told her about leaving today at night. Mum told me that I should have told her but I do not seem to have the guts to do so.

I will just end up crying, or maybe she will, either way I will not tell her. I'll tell my mum to tell her that I had to move or something along that line. Hopefully she believes it, knowing her she probably will...I just have fallen for her too much.

"Harry! Give me my journal back!" Selena squealed, jumping up and down, trying to take her journal out of my big hands.

"No can do missy!" I replied sticking it up in the air causing her to pout.

"We aren't beat friends anymore then!" She started crying, well fake crying and ran around my living room. Meanwhile, mum and Gemma were in the kitchen, pointing at us while giggling. Grr girls.

I started running after the tiny brunette also, catching her instantly in my arms. I handed her the journal and she smiled, pecking my cheek which just made my face light up red, like a matchstick.

"Thank you Harry, we can get married now." She joked around poking my nose, oh but how I wish that could happen. Instantly I scrunched it up, I have this weird thing that when people touch it, I have an instinct to scrunch it up. Do not judge me I am just weird that way.

"Haz can we watch a movie for the rest of the night?" My arms were still around her but she did not seem to mind so why remove them?

"Sure love, I'll get the stuff ready. You pick out the movie." Her smile was seriously the most contagious thing on this planet.

I walked up to my room getting some blankets and walked back down throwing them on the couch. Selena was sitting cross legged in front of our movie box thing trying to decide what to pick, which honestly looked adorable.

"Want me to get food?" I spoke up, then she turned around.

"Pwease?" She put on her puppy dog face, causing my stomach to do all sort of flips.

"Of course." With that being said, I walked into the kitchen where mum and Gemma were talking about irrelevant things.

"Having fun with your girlfriend?" Gemma asked me, wiggling her eyebrows funnily.