Chapter nine.

Harry's P.O.V.

"O-oh...uh...it's uhm...nothing, its just my Math homework?" Selena replied looking away nervously, well that's cute because I can see her lying straight through her teeth. Wait cute? Ugh this is why I have to stay away from her, every time she's around it seems as if I'm falling for her but I can't let that happen.

I'm the 'Nerd' why would anyone want to go out with me? Oh right no one does I'm just making a big deal out of it.

"I-is it fine if I sit with you?" I asked her, going back to my high pitched voice and sweaty palms.

"Sure Haz." Selena replied brushing a strand of her beautiful hair out of her face.

I looked up curiously at her as I sat down, "H-haz?"

"Yea..." She trailed off blushing, "It's your new nickname from me to you!"

"Oh I l-like it." Our conversation went on like this until the five minuet bell rang.

We both stood up at the same time ready to leave until I felt a pair of hands go around my waist, I looked down at the shorter brunette female, smiling I hugged back not really sure of what to do.

Hesitantly I let go of her and it seemed as if she got the cue, also letting go of my waist.

"I-I'll see you after school?" I asked nervously, she let out a adorable giggle and nodded her head for yes before skipping away from me, leaving my whole body shaking from shock.

I have NEVER in my life ever hugged a girl beside my mum and Gemma when she was smaller. This was a new feeling to me, I felt like my insides were about to go inside out if that makes any sense.

The rest of my day went pretty good, by that you all know what I mean. Bullied.

Anyways, I stood at the front of my school with my backpack slung over my shoulder as I waited for Selena and my mum to come. Maybe she'll want to come over to my house, that's what I'll ask her once I see her.

I looked around trying to spot her and success! She came walking towards me with a huge grin plastered on her face.

"Well what g-got into y-you?" My mum pulled up waiting for me to get in.

"You won't believe what I figured out!" Selena replied jumping up and down like a crazy girl.

"W-what is it love?" Her cheeks turned pink as soon as that word left my mouth, shoot.

"Uhm I'll tell you tomorrow, it seems as if your mom is waiting for you."

"A-about t-that would you like to come o-over today?" I asked my voice cracking in between.

"Sure! If that isn't a problem with you or your mom and anybody else that lives with you." 

"Nah she'll b-be fine with it." She nodded and followed me over to the black car where my mum was waiting. Once mum saw me with Selena by my side she raised her eyebrows giving me 'the look'. Oh gosh I'm defiantly going to die, right now, today, after school, in the car, bury me in the backyard if I do please.

I opened the back door like the gentleman a guy is suppose to be, she sent me a smile and got in saying a thanks to me. I also got in behind her not really in the mood to walk over to the front door, open it, climb up, sit my bum down, reach my hand out, pull it shut, and finally lock it for security because you never know some day the door could end up flying off and oh no out goes Harry along with it.

"Oh mum this is Selena." Some car behind us honked their horn signaling for my mum to move out of the way. Once she made it out of the school parking lot and onto the road Anne spoke up for the first time...well not the first time for me but for Selena.

"Hello sweetie my name is Anne...Anne Styles, but you can call me mum!" My mum went back to being her embarrassing self, freaking me out a bit.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Styles, as you already heard me say, my name is Selena Gomez."

Mum and Selena talked their heads off almost the entire way home completely ignoring my existence, the things they were talking about weren't really they interesting. It's stuff that a guy would never understand, my mum popped a question that I feared she would ask.

"So are you guys dating?!?" 

"What?!? No!" We both practically yelled at the same time, well that settles things then... She doesn't like me in that sort of way I hoped she would've liked me.

"Woah, woah, woah getting defensive there aren't we?" You could hear the smirk in her voice, is that even possible!?!?!

The car came to a sudden stop and just like that we were home.

"Nice place Haz." Selena looked out the window amazed? "Thanks love." There I go with the stinking word again.

"I'll be upstairs if you kids need me, don't have too much fun." Mum sent me a wink making sure my lady friend didn't notice and ran to the porch, unlocking the door and disappearing inside.

Again I opened the door for the both of us and led her into the Style's residence also known as my house. Selena looked around and let out a squeal that made me jump. "I love your house, it's so so so so pretty!" 

"Thanks, s-so what was that t-thing you were going to t-tell me before m-mum came?" I asked curiously.

"Oh right!" She sat down on our couch making herself comfortable which only made me smile from ear to ear, sitting next to her too.

"Well what is it?"

"Ok so today I realized that I really like this guy, I mean he's so cute, adorable, charming, and he's so sweet but I'm afraid he won't like me back..." And just like that my worlds came crashing down, the light seemed to fade out.

Stupid boy how could you think you ever had a chance with her? I officially hate myself.