Chapter nineteen.

Mandy's POV (Selena's mom)

I am currently sat here in the hospital's waiting area. Bawling my eyes out, because i had just found out that my daughter was in a car accident. Since i've got here no one came to talk to me, no doctors or nurses. My whole body is shaking. Good lord please let her live...Why did this just had to happen? 

"Mandy!" I heard a female's voice call. I looked up and it was Anne with Gemma. 

"Anne" i replied in a weak voice, since i have been crying for hours. I'm actually pretty surprised that i still have tears left. I felt two pairs of arms wrap around.

"I am so sorry for what happened Mrs. Cornett." Gemma cried in a soft voice. I looked up at her and sees that she's now also crying.

"It's fine sweetie, it's not your fault...it really is fine..let's just pray that she will be okay..and please call me Mandy" I miraculously managed to smile at her as she nodded smiling sweetly at me.

She nodded, I flashed her a small smile and turned to Anne. "Please don't tell Harry anything. I don't want him getting distracted by all this." I pleaded but Anne just shook her head. 

"No Harry has the right to know.." Anne protested.

"Please Anne..we all know that, that would Selena want as well..please? That's all I'm asking for." I awaited for her reply, she hesitated for a while but nodded.

"Alright, I won't say a word." she sighed.

"Thank you so much." I hugged her once again.

Few hours later.

Someone from the room where they held my helpless and unconscious daughter finally came out. I stood up and walk towards him instantly.

"Is she okay? Is she alive?..." I started bombarding him with questions before he could even talk.

"Mrs. Cornett...your daughter is indeed alive..but..." the doctor trailed off.

There's always is a big ol' but. "BUT WHAT?!" 

"She's gonna be in coma for quite a while..."

Coma? As in...the stage where her life is depended on a machine? Selena...my one and only daughter...her life is depended on a machine...why her?