Chapter eighteen.

Few months later; December.

Selena's POV.

I grabbed my mother's car keys from the kitchen table and started driving off someplace else other than here.

Remember how I told you the reason why we moved here? No? Well let me help you retrace your memories. We moved here in Manchester, England to get away from the bullies, but did that work? Kind of...but not exactly how I imagined it to be.

Today, apparently I forgot to wear long sleeves and the popular bitches saw my cuts and they just had to yell it for the whole world to hear. Like seriously? Who the hell does that? Why, just why? 

Now the whole school thinks I'm some depressed bitch who just wants attention. The thing is I don't want attention! I hate being the center of attention. Why do you think I failed drama class in the eight grade?!

Anyway...all I want to be is to be alone with my thoughts.

I parked by the side walk that's near the park and hopped out. I walked for about fifteen minutes until I reached the tree where I saw my name carved on a snow covered tree. Even thought it's already halfway down December the weather today was great, not too hot, well obviously; and not too cold. It was fairly chilly. I always come here when I'm not in my best, which is pretty much 98.9% of the time. It's beautiful out here, during the fall season the grass was covered in leaves that had fallen coming from different shades of yellow, brown and red. Now that it's winter, you can barely see any colours. Everything is just white. It's like a winter wonderland. My winter wonderland.

I sat on the tire that is being suspended by a thick brown rope. Then I started writing on my journal. All my feelings-speaking of feelings you're all probably wondering what happened between Harry and I, right?

Well...he's now in a big boy band named "One Direction" I'm proud of him, I really am. It's time for the tables to turn, now all the girls from our school squeals every time "Harry" is even mentioned, but before they don't even know he existed. I was basically the only girl who noticed him, at least that's what he said.

He visited just last week, yeah he went to my house and checked on me and fortunately I wasn't there. I really didn't want to see him, well I want to but I'm just not ready. He also performed in our school along with his band mates, Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn. I'm a fan, guilty as charged. I can't help it! They're too gosh-damn cute! But no, I didn't go. I didn't even go to school that day. Then when I came back the next day my "friends" told me that, supposedly Harry was looking for me and that he even went over to the PA system thing to ask me to go to the office or whatever.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out and it was

"mom" I whispered to myself answering my phone.

Blah blah blah Selena Marie Gomez blah blah blah..you need to come home I need my car! blahh blah blah...

"okay i'm on my way." I answered having a bit of an annoyed tone to my voice and hanged up.

I got off of the tire swing, swing tire- whatever and made my way over back to my mom's car.

As I started driving off it started snowing hard. I turned the window wipers on though it barely helped. I felt my phone vibrated once again making me take a glance down to where I had placed it, but the next thing I saw was another; bigger car colliding with mine...