Zouis Imagine

Authors note- Hey guys, im really sorry ive been gone for s long! I got sick and school has been keeping me really busy, but im back finally! ill try to get all of the requests up today! love you all!

Request - Hi! I was wondering if you could do a BSM where both Zayn and Louis are your brothers and they come home and find you alone and really sick. Thank you so much if you write this!

Age 15- Your parents had gone on a vaction and left your two older brothers Louis,19, and Zayn,21, in charge of you. Luckly for you they were super cool and pretty much let you do whatever.

Yet, there was a downside. All they did while your parents were gone is go out with friends or party. Leaving you to take care of yourself. Normally you'd be fine with this, but lately you've been feeling kinda sick. You had heard that the flu was going around and you figured that you caught that.

Tonight was probably the worst of all. You had been feeling more sick than you have all week. And Zayn and Louis were going to ANOTHER party.

"Do you guys think that maybe you could stay in tonight? I'm not feeling too well", you told your older brothers.

Louis walked over to you and rubbed your cheek "You're okay. You're a big girl aren't you. You can take care of yourself" he cooed at you.

"I guess" you whispered. Zayn came over and placed a gentle kiss on your head saying they'll be back later.

After they left things got worse. You kept throwing up, felt dizzy, had an extreme fever, and a very sore throat. 

When they got home a few hours later they heard you throwing up. They looked at eachother and ran to the bathroom. 

They saw your head in the toliet and tears streaming down your face and thier hearts broke.

Zayn was the first to act, running over to you and pulling your hair back. Then Louis came over and started to rub your back. When you were down Zayn pulled you onto his lap, wrapping his arms around you. Louis got a rag and ran it across your mouth and face.

You were still crying, you were in so much pain. 

"Shh y/n. Your ok now. We're sorry we're shit brothers. We're here now and we aren't leaving you agian' Louis told you. He picked you up from Zayn's lap and carried you down to Zayn's room and layed you in his bed.

They kept taking care of you all night and all of you ended up sleeping in Zayn's bed. You know you're safe when your with the best big brothers ever.