Prefence 28: You're adopted

Update- I honestly have no excuse to why I haven't updated besides the fact that I'm a lazy little crap, but I'm so sorry and I'll try my best to keep you'll updated.

Zayn (6) - You knew today was the day your new family would come and get you. You were really scared because your real parents never treated you right and you thought that it would be the same with your new family.

You were waiting in the child's home living room when the nice lady whose been watching over you walked in.

"Hunny your new mommy and daddy won't be able to get you today, but they're sending your big brother to get you okay?" She told you. You nodded your head and waited.

After about 15 minutes you saw the nice lady walk in again but this time with a boy, who looked kinda scary to you.

She told you that he was your brother and that he was ready to bring you home. She gave you a big hug and then left you and Zayn alone as he grabbed your things.

"Hey there darlin. I'm Zayn, your new brother!" He said taking your hand so you guys could walk out of the building.

"I'm y/n" you whispered, grabbing Zayn's hand a little bit.

He could tell you were scared.

"Hey, how bought me and you go get some icecream before we head home", he said picking you up so he could put you in the car. He buckled you in and looked up at you to see you nodding your head really fast with a smile.

Your gonna like him you thought.

Niall(2)- You had just moved in with your new family about a week ago, and you were still not quit sure what was going on. All you knew was that you weren't living with your real daddy anymore.

Sometime he would get mad and hit you, and live you unattended and hungry for days, so you weren't really upset when you got taken from him.

You were just scared your new family would be that way too.

It was late at night and your new mommy and daddy decided to have a date night, leaving you home alone with your new brother Niall. You couldn't say his name yet so you just called him Ni.

He put you to bed around 8pm and then headed to his room.

You feel asleep fast, but had a scary dream. You dreamed that your mean daddy came back for you and took you away from you new family.

You were screaming and crying in your crib and Niall rushed in. He saw that your screams had woken you up, and now that you were awake you were just sobbing your eyes out.

He gently picked you up saying "shh princess it's alright, NiNi's here" and started to rock you back and forth trying to calm you down.

"Pwease dot hurt me Ni", you cried to him.

He looked At you shocked. "Princess I would never ever ever hurt you. I love you too much and I'm so sorry your old daddy hurt you, but I promise you I won't ever hurt you" he said giving you a kiss.

"Pwease dot weave me", you cried to him.

"I won't ever leave you, I promise" he said bringing you back to his room so you could fall asleep peacefully.

Louis(15)- "Hi" you mumbled quitly to your new brother.

He had decided to be the one to come and get you today, since both your new parents had to leave for a business trip and wouldn't be able to get you till got back, he didn't want you to wait any longer.

He came to the fostor home you were living at and helped you grab your things and put them in his car.

Your old mom and dad didn't hit you often, but they did call you fat and ugly and worthless a lot. You got taken out of their home after you tried to kill yourself, and they decided that your house was an unstable place to stay.