Nouis Imagine *requested*

Author's note- Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in super long but I'm back and trying harder. In this one Nouis are your brothers and you just got your period.

(Age 14) - My parents had left the country to go on some wedding anniversary thing in Hawaii. They left me with my two older brothers in charge. Niall,15, and Louis, 17. They're super cool but Louis tends to be tough on me and Niall babies me a lot, but they love me so it doesn't really matter.

We all attended the same highschool, me a freshman, Niall a sophomore, and Louis a junior, so it was easy to travel when our parents weren't home. Louis drove us back and forth from school.

It was 5:30 one Thursday morning and it was time for us to get up and ready for school. I usually am 2cd up, after Louis, but today my stomach hurt super badly. We leave the house around 7 but I just wasn't feeling it today.

Around 6 Niall and Louis came in my room to see I'm still asleep.

"Y/n what are you doing! You need to get ready!" Louis shouted to me, opening the blinds.

"No Louis, I don't feel good", you whined to you oldest brother. He came over to me and felt my head.

"No fever. Your not just trying to get out of school cause mom and dad aren't here, are you?" Your brother questioned you.

"No! I just don't feel good" you said crying. For some reason you were super emotional today.

"Great job Lou. You made her cry" Niall said coming over and pulling you into his arms. That's all you really wanted right now, was for you brother to hold you.

"Hey it's ok y/n you can stay home today. But me and Niall need to get going. We'll see you later" Louis said closing your blinds and pulling Niall away from you.

You whimpered at the lose of your brother but you knew he needed to go to school.

When your brothers got home from school they heard your cries of pain and they raced up to your room. They saw you rolling on the ground and blood on you sheets and pants.

"Y/n, hunny. I think you got your period" Louis said nicely to you, trying to help you up.

"No shit" you told him, throwing yourself back on the ground.

"Mom keeps her stuff under the sink of their bathroom. I'll help you get cleaned up while Louis changes your sheets ok?" Niall told you. You nodded your head and alluded your brother to help you up.

He brought you to your parents bathroom and pulled out the girl stuff and left you in peace in there. But, your pants and underwear were blood stained and you didn't, couldn't, wear them anymore.

"Niall" you said cracking the door open a little bit.

"Ya babe?" Niall said coming up to the door.

"I kinda need some new pants and underwear" you mumbled to your brother.

"No worries princess" Niall said racing to your room and back with fresh cloths.

You got cleaned up and exited the bathroom where Niall was still standing.

"All better?" He questioned.

You nodded your head and Niall came over and picked you up, carrying you to your room where Louis had changed the sheets and made your bed.

"Louis ran out to the store but he should be back soon" Niall said putting you in your bed, and then snuggling next to you.

Louis came back like 2 minutes later with movies, icecream and chocolate. He put in your favorite movie and snuggled with you and Niall.

You truly had the best brothers ever.