Preference 7 - he finds out you were raped/molested

*WARNING* this will involve miners some of the age younger than 10! If you don't like these kinds of things! Don't read!

Louis (5) You were kinda depressed. Your uncle made you do things. You didn't know it was wrong. He said it was ok. If you didn't tell.

"Hi loulou" you say as he walks into your room. He has a strange hurt look on his face.

"Hun, can you tell me why you drew this picture of you and Uncle Tim" he said handing you a picture you drew on Christmas. It was a drawing of a lock on a door, you with no cloth on the bed and him above you saying "no telling".

"Cause whenever he's here he does that" you state simply. Louis got tears in his eyes.

"Can you tell me what he does baby?" He whispers.

"He touches my no no parts. Sometimes he makes me touch his. I don't like it. It hurts and feels weird. But it's ok. He says it's ok and it makes him love me even more" you tell him. Tears roll down his eyes as he pulls you into his arms.

"It's not ok baby." He tells you. You start to cry.

"I know. I'm so scared loulou." You sob.

"It's ok baby. It's ok now. I know baby. You don't have to ever see him again. I promise." He tells you.

Later that day he called the cops and took you to the hospital. They kept you in a room and a very nice lady visited you and asked you questions. She looked at the area uncle Tim hurt but she was nice and your mom was with you.

It would take some time but you'd be better one day.

Harry (15) - you were just walking home from your friends house. You told Harry you'd be home by 10.

A man started following you around 9:45. You walked for about 10 minutes trying to ignore him but he started getting faster.

He pulled you into a dark alley. You screamed for help but that didn't please the man. He pulled out a knife and made many gashes on your face and body. He hit you and hit you until you could barely move. You could probably guess what happened next.

When he was done you just laid there for about 30 minutes. You checked your phone and saw it was about 1am.

You got up and started to walk home. There was so much pain. When you got to your house you pulled out your key and opened the door.

Once Harry heard the door open he shot up "Y/N WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU - yn?" He said once he saw you. All the boys were there and Perrie was with Zayn. You started to sob and fell to the ground and he ran over and picked you up.

"Shh baby what happened to you" he said laying you on the couch. You couldn't reply. You just couldn't tell him what happened.

He noticed how your skirt was on weird and there was blood between your legs.

"No baby. Did someone. Did someone rape you" he whispered to you. You pretty much screamed and nodded your head. He pulled you into his arms and he pretty much yelled for the boys to leave. He was on the verge of tears himself.

"I want you guys to go out there and find whoever did this and kill him" he told the boys. The nodded. They weren't really gonna kill him of course, just beat the shit out of them.

"I'm gonna stay with her. She'll need a girl" Perrie told Zayn. He kissed her and they left.

"Can I help you bathe baby? I wanna help you take a bath babe. Perrie can come too ok?" Harry told you. You nodded your head and he carried you up to the bathroom. Perrie turned on the bath while Harry took your cloth off, leaving you in just your bra and underwear. He gasped when he saw your whole body. Cuts and bruises. He kissed your head and Carries you to the tub.