Preference 5 - you drown

Liam (4) - you and all the boys were having fun playing around in your backyard, but everyone was sure to make sure you were away from the pool. You were running around the pool, looking for a place to hide since you were playing hide and seek. One thing lead to another and you feel into the pool. You tried hard to paddle to the top but you couldn't, since you didn't know how to swim. You were swallowing pool water. You were under for about 20 seconds before you heard a splash in the water, and someone grabbing you. When you reach the surface you saw Harry was the one who got you and he handed you to Liam, while Harry got out himself. You were laying down on a towel while you coughed up water. Liam held your head up will Louis pushed on your chest, trying to help you cough up water, which really helped.

"Baby you scared me. Were gonna go inside for the rest of the day. Your never leaving my sight, or the house for that matter, ever again." Liam said while picking you up and carrying you inside. He changed you into your pjs and you guys watched a movie with the boys for the rest of the night.

Harry (15) - you were at the beach with the boys. You were quite embarrassed that you couldn't swim, so only harry knew. Zayn was even going in the water.

"Why aren't you coming in the water babe" Liam asked you.

"Just don't feel like it" you lied. You laid down for a couple of minutes before you felt wet arms wrap around you. You were being picked up by Louis who was carrying you into the water.

"No no Louis don't don't no stop please Louis please" you begged him.

He chuckled and said "y/n your hair is gonna get wet weather you want it to or not" he said as the water reached his waste.

"Louis put her down this second!" Harry screamed, swimming over to you both.

"Whatever you say bud" he said while dropping you into the water. Great you couldn't reach the ground. You struggled and salt water got in your nose and eyes. You were under for at least a minute before you felt someone wrap their arms around you. You were pulled from the water by your brother and you were to weak to keep you eyes open, let alone breathe. He paddled you both to shore and Zayn came over and picked you up. He laid you on a towel while Harry ran to you.

"Baby open your eyes. Please come on keep your eyes open" Niall told you.

"I can't" you said, breathe pretty much stopping.

You felt lips against yours, breathing air in. And hands pumping on your chest. These actions repeated 6 times until you coughed up water and opened your eyes. You saw Harry above you, "oh thank god baby" he said while pulling you into his arms.

"Ew oh my god, my brother kissed me" you joked.

"And I'd do it all over again if it meant you'd be safe", he said giving you a quick peck on the lips.

Niall (17) - yep, you couldn't swim, and that's how you ended up here, sitting on the side of the pool, all alone while the boys had fun in the water. You heard the phone ring and you went up to get it, and of course you fell in the pool. None of the boys besides Niall didn't know you couldn't swim, so they all just laughed it off. Niall didn't see what happened. The boa realized something was wrong when you didn't resurface for about 20 seconds, and they saw you struggle underwater. Louis was the first to act and swam over to you Olympicly fast. He pulled you out from under the water and you held onto him while you sobbed. Niall was now by you and pulling you into him.

"Shhh princess. It's over now right. No had no foul" he said, still holding you in the water.

You panicked when you saw you were still in the water "NO TAKE ME OUT NO NO NO TAKE ME NI PLEASE" you sobbed as you kicked.

"Whoa whoa calm down please I can't hold you if you struggle" he said. The other boys had to hold you still.

"NiNi please take me out" you cried onto him.

"Baby shh. Were gonna teach you to swim ok? I don't wanna be scared you fall in the pool again. If Louis didn't get you, you have died. I wanna make sure your safe." He told you.

"I don't want to NiNi" you sobbed out.

"I know you don't. But you've got to. I'm sorry" he said while kissing you on the head. You spent the rest of the day struggling but you managed for to swim.

Zayn (3) - you were playing outside with your ball while the boys watched you inside. They weren't really paying attention since nothing bad could really happen. There was a gate around the pool, but what they didn't know, is you knew how to climb it. You never would climb it on purpose, but your ball flew over there and you had to get it. It landed in the pool, so you reached over to get it.

"Y/N! Get away from there right now!" You heard Liam yell, but that startled you and you ended up falling into the freezing cold pool, it's winter. You tried grabbing onto the wall to pull yourself up, but no luck. You heard someone diving into the pool and pulling you out. Liam. He threw you out of the water and he climbed out of the pool. Zayn wrapped you in a towel while Niall and Harry wrapped Liam. You were crying really hard,

1. From being scared.

2. It was freezing.

"Z i I I can't feel my feet" you told your brother.

He picked you up and ran you into the bathroom. He stripped you of your cloth and turned on the shower. He put you in there and you screamed from how hot it was. (When you have hypothermia, going from cold to hot is extremely burning). You tried to leave the shower but Zayn got in there with you and held you in there.

"It hurts" you scream.

" I know baby but it will make you feel better." He told you.

Liam soon knocked on the door and walked into the shower with you both.

"Oh shi-zzle. That burns" he said. He needs to get better too.

"Come here baby, we'll get through this together." Liam said with open arms. Zayn handed you to him and he sat you both on the ground. Zayn stepped out and started to dry himself, and when he looked at you both in the shower (Liam had cloth on) and he was singing to you. You guys finally got warm and stepped out of the shower where the boys wrapped you in warm cloth and blankets.

Louis (13) - you were playing in the water with all the boys and you guys were playing Marco Polo. Zayn was it and you all tried getting out of the way. You, not being so bright, tried climbing up the rocks in the pool. It was a completely dumb idea because the rocks were sharp and you were slippery. You were almost to the top when you slipped and bumped your head on the rocks, falling unconscious in the water.

You weren't 100% out of it, your body was still but your eyes were open. Your lungs filled with water. You felt someone pick you up from the water. By now your eyes are closed so you couldn't tell, but your pretty sure it was Zayn.

When you got out you were Laid on the floor and you felt someone's lips on yours. You also felt hands pumping your chest. This lasted 5 minutes before your eyes opened and you started coughing up water.

Louis held your head up as the water came from your mouth.

"Oh thank god your ok baby. You are never aloud in the pool again", he said to you.

"Dear god please tell me you didn't give me mouth to mouth" you asked.

"No babe, that was Niall" he told you.

You being out of it said "I'm ok with that" and an instant blush went to your face.