Preference 3- you break a bone and he takes care of you

Authors note- I got Louis' being part from another author, but the after part I wrote

Niall(7) - you were at the park with Niall. You were on the monkey bars and you were very short. If you fell, it'd be a long way down. You made it to the last bar when you feel off and land start on your left arm. Pain ran through your body as you screamed for Niall. He was picking you up in an instant. "Shhh baby shhh tell NiNi where it hurts" he told you calmly. You screamed and pointed to your arm. The bone was jabbing at the skin. "Hey princess, where gonna go somewhere really fast ok" He told you.

He brought you to the hospital, they gave you surgery on your arm almost the minute you got there. They put a blue cast from your hand to your shoulder on. They told you that the cast had to be on for 3 months. They said that your other arm was affected by the surgery so it got put in a sling for 4 weeks.

-next few days-

"Open wide for the chew chew train" Niall said as he tried to feed you, for the 9th time since you've been home from the hospital. You refused. "I'm a big girl! I can feed myself!" You told him. "I know princess. Your the biggest girl I know! But since your arms are hurt I've got to feed you ok? It's only until your better. I know big girls who would love it if I feed them" he told you. And for once, you willingly opened your mouth and let him feed you.

Harry(14) - Harry was chasing you around the house for the remote. American horror stories was on, if he is scared, he can go to his room. You weren't paying attention and you ended up flying off the stairs. Pain spread through your right leg. Harry laughed at you until he saw the intense tears. "Y/n? Babe. You ok?!" He asked as he ran down the stairs. "My my *gasp* leg" you cried. He picked you up and raced you to the car. "Shhh it's ok Y/n were going to the hospital".

Once you got to the hospital, they put your leg in a green cast, and said you were good to go. You needed to have it on for at least 2 months.

-one week later-

"Harry I'm gonna take a shower" you yelled to your brother after you got finished wrapping your leg. "Leave the door unlocked ok" Harry told you. You rolled your eyes and did as he said and hoped in the shower. It felt great. That was until you fell. You screamed and tried to get up but couldn't. Harry rushed to the bathroom and opened the shower, seeing the state you were in. You got a nick on your head and it was bleeding slightly. Harry turned off the water, wrapped you in a towel, and picked you up.

"Hope you enjoyed that shower, it will be your last. Unless you want me in there with you"

Zayn (3) - Zayn: You were laying in yours and zayns bunk on the bus. You were coloring a pretty picture of all the boys. You wanted to show Zayn what you accomplished, so you tried to carefully get out of your bunk. It was a little high for you, but you managed. You held your picture in one hand, and went to get out. You missed and weren't able to catch yourself since you holding your game, and you fell, landing on your wrist. You looked at it and around before you screamed out in pain. Zayn came running. "What? What happened?" He asked. "I f-f-f-ell!" You cried. He picked you up and put your face in his neck rocking back and forth. He immediately ran to Paul who guessed you broke your wrist. You were rushed to the hospital where they put a pink cast on your wrist.

-next day-

"But Z I wanna go on the swings!" You cried. Zayn had taken you to the park as a reward for being such a big girl yesterday. "Y/n how do you think you'll hold on with one hand." Zayn told you. "Your gonna have to go in the baby swings if you wanna go on the swings" Zayn told you. No! You thought! I'm a big girl! You cried some more and Zayn finally picked you up and put you in the baby swing "NO IM A BIG GIRL" you screamed. "Y/n trust me! This will be better!" He told you. And after a while, you started having fun.

Louis (9) - You were climbing a tree with your big brother Louis. " y/n be careful, we are really high up and you'll get super hurt if you fall." He told you. You were also careful, but you missed a step and fell. Louis caught your hand, but not before you smashed your ankle on a huge branch. You screamed in pain as you told Louis what happened. He jumped down to where you were on the tree and put you on his back. He carried you down the whole tree when and once you were down he held you in his arms as he races you to the car. At the hospital they put on an orange cast on your ankle.

-2 days later-

Louis just carried you everywhere. The hospital told you not to walk on your ankle so they gave you crutches. But no, that wasn't good enough for Louis' baby sister, she got special treatment. And that meant 24/7 piggyback rides. It got kinda annoying when you had to go to the bathroom but you managed.

Liam (15) - basketball was never your forte, and when you and Liam were playing, things didn't go so smoothly. You got hit in the face, a lot. One time when you went to catch the ball, your finger smashed into the ball. It instantly went numb. "Hahaha Liam look" you said. His eyes grew with concern as he saw how purple it already was. He took you to hospital where they had to put your whole wrist in a cast.

-2 weeks later-

He helped you do your homework and hair every morning. He was no hair export, so most days you went to school with the weirdest hair dues, something even lady gaga wouldn't do. So now, every morning, you just tell him to put your hair in a pony tail.