Chapter one.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Come on Harry, at least let me walk you to the front of the school." Mum whined across the seat.

"No mum, I'm not a little kid anymore, I'm a grown man now, do you have any idea how bad of a first impression that would make?" I stared at her while she seemed to go into deep thought about it.

"Because your appearance couldn't make a worst impression." Gemma, my older sister scoffed from the back seat, while scrolling through her phone.

"Gemma! Respect your brother, and you're right Harry my little boy is growing up to become a man now, why didn't I see this coming sooner, a couple years ago you were getting ready for your first day of school and now look at you getting ready to take on the world." Her little statement left Gemma and I with our mouths hanging open, mum was right I was finally growing up and no one in the world could stop me now. It took me hard work to be where I'm currently sitting right now so I'll take this opportunity of being my best this year, right when I step outside of this car.

"Thanks mum for respecting my decision, I'm glad you finally noticed, I have to go now before it gets late." I informed her with a big smile on my face that exposed the dimples on both side of my cheeks.

"Ok big boy, go learn something new and always stay true to yourself honey." Those were her lasts words before I got out of the car, slinging the backpack over my shoulder and making my way into the teal colored school. Man was this place big, it was at least five times bigger than the middle school I went to.

Since this was my first year of high school  maybe kids would give me a chance to actually know me better. These past few years hadn't been what you can describe as amazing to me. All I would ever hear were insults being thrown my way about how much of a nerd I acted like and looked.

Yea sure, just because I wear glasses, suspenders, and get straight A's on everything doesn't mean I'm a nerd. My thoughts get interrupted as I realize I've been standing here the whole time and the school seems to start filling up with new faces I haven't seen before.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here guys." Somebody behind me calls out causing me to freeze where I'm standing. The only person that would point out the obvious is Jacob. In shorter words, my bully. All the memories suddenly start dawning down on me from what he did.

Was it possible that maybe he finally realized what he was doing to me was wrong or was he here again to torture me with his insulting words? Well there's only one way to find out. I slowly turned around on the heel of my shoes taking in my surroundings until I came face to face with him.

"H-hello?" My voice came out as it usually does high pitched and stuttery. Great another reason to get bullied on.

"Aww has little Hawwy not hit puberty yet?" He asked me in a baby voice causing the girls around him to let out strings of ear deafening giggles, meanwhile my face was as bright as a tomato.

"That is none of your business mister, I'm sure your mum would be very disappointed in you if she found out about how you pick on people." All of a sudden the girls that were just giggling around him burst into laughter, like if I just said a funny joke to them.

"You're a nerd and such a loser no wonder you're still single." One of the blondes choked out in-between laughter before they all walked away with Jacob, leaving me standing there like some sort of idiot.

I sighed before turning around and looking for my locker, hopefully the people around it wouldn't be so mean and cruel to me.

After about 5 minutes of locker hunting I found it, it was located in the middle row, towards the right side. Mum must've brought me early today because there weren't that much people around here, yes it was a reasonable amount but not enough.

Too bad I don't have a phone yet, because if I did I could've checked the time right now. Mum says I'm not allowed to have a phone yet, she says I'm too young to get addicted into the technology stuff, which honestly is dumb cause I'm 15 years old.

I won't argue though, mum always knows what's best for me and I have to acknowledge that.

Quickly I organized my books into my locker before pulling out the piece of paper with my schedule printed on it. First class would be English? Hmm not bad I'm quite well in that subject.

Finally the school seemed to have flooded with kids and the only thing on my mind was how the heck was I going to find my class with this stampede of people in the way. Just perfect, first day of class and I might be late.

I searched for my first class semi jogging a bit, because I'm not in the best condition to run, no I'm not fat but I'm not thick either, my body is very lanky looking and pale. C-24 Aha! Just the class I was looking for, I opened the door and quickly made my way to the back of the room trying to not gather attention towards me and surprisingly it worked.

The bell eventually rang and some old looking lady with a blue outfit and curly hair walked into the class announcing that her name was Mrs.Miller and that she would be our teacher for the rest of the year. She didn't look that bad, her face expressions towards us seemed a bit quite cold though.

"Hello class since today is your first day we will be playing a game." Her voice boomed throughout the room making me flinch a bit.

Everyone started talking at once, shouting out stuff we could possibly do until one comment caught the teachers attention. "Suck my dick!" Her eyes went from cold to furious, searching around to see from who's mouth that came from.

"Ok which one of you yelled that out?!" She yelled making the whole class go dead silent.

"It was that nerd over there, hmm I believe his name's Harry?" Everyone turned around to look at me? Well what the heck did I do now.

"Is that true young man? Did you yell that out!" Her voice got louder if possible making us flinch once again.

"N-no..." I managed to squeak out.

"So now you think I'm dumb? Clearly it was you, everyone heard it come from your mouth Mr.Styles? Yes that's your name correct?" She took a quick glance at the list with names and nodded without giving me a chance to respond. Honestly if she did give me time nothing would've came out of my mouth.

"Get out of my class and go up to the principles office, don't you even dare come back here after you're done speaking with the principle."

I just sat there looking more shocked than ever, whoever blamed this on me will pay. I'm not the type to get revenge on people but this cold hearted person will pay for what they did. Slowly I got up from my chair and made my way outside, shutting the door behind me.

Without looking where I was going, all of a sudden I'm on the ground and by the looks of it I knocked someone over. There were papers scattered all over the floor from the person I just bumped into. I stood up quickly pushing up my glasses and glancing at the girl on the ground.

"Oh good lord I'm so sorry, I didn't look where I was going, here let me help you." I bent down and started picking up this mystery girl's papers off the ground.

"It's totally ok, it was my fault after all I got a bit distracted." She confessed and stood up helping me pick up her papers too.

"No, no, no it's my fault, please." I insisted not wanting her to slap me like most of the girls usually do.

For the first time, she looked up at me with her piercing big brown eyes. For some odd reason I felt myself grow weak in the knees as she did so, some new feeling that I've never experienced before, hmm strange.

She giggled at me and took her papers from my hands. "Thank you." Was all she said before I nodded my head and started walking back to the principles office.

"Wait!" I heard that girl's voice yell softly behind me.

I turned around and saw her walking towards me again. "Could you help me look for this class?" She asked holding out a piece of paper in front of me. "I'm kind of lost." She admitted shyly while looking down at the ground.

"Uhm of c-course." Great here we go again, all my confidence gone.

I found her class after a while of walking around in circles and she smiled at me. "Thanks again, my name's Selena by the way."

Mmm Selena, what a unique and beautiful name.