Hanami is a.....

[A/n-Konnichiwa minasan!In this chapter it's going to be a few mouth's later and Yuri has long hair now.]

|M/n pov|
I was confused at how big Hanami was getting....
"M/n is it me or hana is a lot bigger than a normal cat?"I nod in agreement.
"Maybe we should take her to the vet."

"Yeah."I pick up Hanami and we live my apartment and make our way to the car.
~ 15 minute time skip~
We walk into the vet and lucky for us it's not to busy.
"M/n!?"I jumped when my name was called.
"Kyo?"we smiled at each other.
"Long time no see M/n-san!"

"When did you start working here?"

"Family business and on Saturday's"He leads me and Yuri to the back as we catch up.
"I knew it!The others owe me 50 dollars!"I laughed at my best friend.
"Alright let me see the sweet heart!"
I put Hanami down in the table.
"Ummm why the hell is you cat so big?Are you over feeding her?"

"Nope,we feed her the same amount every day."Kyo gets closer to Hanami and examines her.
"I'll do a blood test for ya and I'll call you when it comes back from the lab."
We nod and hold down hana as he takes her blood.
"Good girl,her have a fish Patty."
Hana happily eats the Patty.
"I'll see you guy some time today."

"Yeah later Kyo!"I pick up my furry child and we leave and head home.
"So what are we going to do today Wolf?"I blushed at the Nick name he gave me.
"Hmm let's go to that new Ramen shop not to far away from home but first let's drop Hana off at home."

|Yuri pov|
We dropped our baby girl off at home and M/n drove us to the Ramen shop.
"Tokyo ramen?"I raised my eyebrow at the name.
"I forgot you haven't been to Tokyo yet,I'll take you some time this week."

"Okay,now let's find a seat!"I said full of energy.We sit down and order.
"What's takoyaki?"

"You'll just have to see,you know what how about we share.I'll get the ramen and you get the takoyaki!"As always he's so kind.
After we order we talk about random things.like where we would get married and spend our honeymoon.
"Y-Yuri plisetsky c-can I have your autograph?"A little girl with blond hair walks over to our table.
"Sure,what your name!"this is the first time this has happened to me.She was so cute.
"Izuna!"

"It was nice to meet you izuna,I hope you continue to be my fan!"we both laughed and she said goodbye and went back to her mother.
"Whoa someone's good with kids~"

"Well you have to be if we have children someday."He went quiet and I looked over at him and his face was redder than a tomato.I mean seriously he puts them to shame.
"Why did you have to say something so cute!"I giggled at him and the waiter comes back with our food.

"It smells great!"

"I agree.Hey Yuri say ah~"He holds the takoyaki up to my mouth waiting for me to open.
"Ahh~"I bite down and let the flavor dance around my mouth.
"So good!"I was in heaven,M/n always finds the good food places.
~history maker ringtone~
It was M/n phone.
"Yeah?....Hanami is what now!?"

"What happened M/n?"He yelled for a waiter to bring some take out containers and said that we needed to get Hanami and take her back to Kyo.
~Time skip to the vet~
"So your telling me that Hanami is a panther cub!?"I was so excited but confused.
"Yep but where did you find her?"

"Oh I didn't find her,M/n did."M/n explained the day he found her.
"So you found Hanami in a Alleyway."
He nods.
"So are you guys gonna keep hana?"

"Yeah but will need a bigger place."
M/n said to Kyo.
He's right...hana is only gonna get bigger as the years go by and the apartment isn't that big...oh yeah that house I seen yesterday!
"M/n I want to show you the house me and victor drove by yesterday,it's a big house."

"Lead the way."Kyo and M/n said.

|Kyo pov|
We all hopped in the car.Hana nipped at my jacket trying to get my attention.
"You so cute!"She purrs and snuggles up to me.
"So you guys plan on have a life together?"

"Yeah!"M/n said happily as Yuri giggled.I can tell they love each other.
I hope to find love like this,so sweet and joyful~
"This is the house!"I looked out the window and sure enough it was a big house.

I hope to find love like this,so sweet and joyful~"This is the house!"I looked out the window and sure enough it was a big house

"You weren't kidding."There was a lady standing near by.She had on a pants suit.
"Umm excuse me miss are you the owner of the house?"

"I'm a real-estate agent today we have an open house."The agent lead us through the house.It had a 5 bed rooms and a sun room!
"This is nice and the sun room would be perfect for Hanami."

"I agree and all the money I make,we should be good."M/n smiles.
I wounder if he still has that hacking job..I'm worried if he dose...hmm but people do have to make a living some how but he makes a ton of money off the tattoo parlor.Well I can't really talk I've did some things that hurt others.
"Oi!Kyo you okay?"I snapped out of my thoughts.
"Yeah I'm just thinking,don't worry I'm fine!"

|M/n pov|
"So miss how soon can we move in?"

"We?"Yuri wore a confused look.
I put a finger up to my lip.
"I'll explain in the car~"

"Well when the first pay mention is made the house is all yours!"
I nod.
"I'll be back tomorrow~"I whisper to the agent.
"Ohhhhh~I see your gonna ask him to move in with you right!So cute~"She whispered back.
"Not only that I have an engagement ring.So when he comes to the house with the others I'll propose."
I was happy that the house was perfect and I was itching to tell him but before that it's time for a  scavenger hunt~

To be continued~
[A/n-What did you guys think about Hanami being a panther and M/n(aka you)plan?Don't forget to comment on the story if you have any questions or you just wanna talk~
Ja Mata ne!]

LMH🌹