Yuri is...

[A/n-the *information and picture I'm using doesn't belong to me,it's belongs to lovleyday on deviantart!]

2 weeks later

|M/n pov|
These past two weeks have been hellish..
Week one was filled with Yuri and an abnormal eating habit!
~mini flashback~
"Yuri...it's 3 in the morning,why are you eating?"

"I had the strong urge to eat peanut butter and pickles...."I gagged at the combination of food.
Later on that day he had Cheese and Icing.
He tried to kiss me and popped a mint in his mouth,lucky for me I wasn't hit below the belt but I was hit...
~mini flashback over~

The second week....truth be told I've never been more confused/scared of Yuri in my life.He been having Violent mood swings.
~mini flashback~
"I love you~"Yuri was all lovey dovey and it was cute but soon as I was about to say I love you back his face changed.
"Shit back the hell up your too close!"

"Huh!?"He walked away from me.
Do I stink or something!?
I checked my breath and smelled my clothes.About an hour went by and he seemed back to normal or so I thought.I looked into the room and he looked calm.
"Yuri?"

"Yes?"he smiled sweetly and I took it as a go ahead to walk-in but nope,One of my daggers flew past me.
"Where did you get that!?"

"From the drawer,anymore questions!?"

"Nope none at all!"Before he say anything else I ran for dear life and hid in Shiel's room for the rest of the week.
~mini flashback over~
Now it's the third week and all seems normal..but I'm keeping my guard up.
I was cooking a normal breakfast,Pancakes,eggs,bacon.It was only me and Yuri in the house today.
"Morning crow.."

"Morning tiger,how are you feeling~"
He sits at the table and groans.
So far everything is good....
I finished cooking I put the food on plats and went to the table.
"Taste good like always~"

"I'm glade you like it."we had an actual conversation and I didn't have to fear for my life.
Yuri finished his food but made an odd sound,jumped up and ran.
"Yuri!"I ran after him to see that he was bent over the toilet trowing up.
"I'm gonna call shiel!"he waves his hand.
[A/n-Everything in bold is shiel]
"Shiel!!I need you to come home!

"Let me guess,it has something to do with Yuri?"

"Yeah,just hurry something has to be wrong with him!"
*horrible noise of throwing up in the back ground*

"Indeed there is...I took a blood sample from him yesterday as you cowered in my room..and congrats your a Father!"

"You mean..."

"Yep,Yuri is pregnant!Don't worry I'll explain how this came to be~"

"......."I was so happy but confused but so very happy!I felt light headed and my body was falling.I might be passing out...

|no ones pov|
Shiel came home to a passed out M/n and a panicking Yuri.
"Now this is funny~"shiel was laughing uncontrollably and once he stopped he called Victor and yuuri and told them to come over.

|Shiel pov|
"Now that everyone is here,I'll began explaining what going on,Yuri is pregnant!"Yuuri looked very happy along with victor but it soon turned into confusion.
"Okay here's the deal,I found this in Hio's stuff before I started burning her things."

"You see before you two had sex for the first time Yuri had a normal male body."

"What caused my body to change?"Yuri said looking at the picture of what his body looks like on the inside now.
"M/n was alter with something call the Alpha genes,Which explains why his eye color went from brown to E/c,Very high tolerance for pain,Early development.So again the first time you two did the deed,He chose you as his mate so when he released inside of you,there was a large amount of added hormones that went in and changed your body without you knowing."Yuri blushed deeply and looked away.
"Question?"

"I have an ovary!?"

"Well yes,okay I'll explain, *As you Might Know,a normal Woman has Two Ovaries,In this case a Male who is able to carry a Fetus only has one Ovary, so they can't reproduce as Much or as Fast as women Since males don't have Periods anyway The egg Will always be fertilized and if one disintegrates a new one will quickly take it's place."*Yuri hands the diagram to Victor.

"So....how we get the baby out?"
Victor said with the curiosity of a 5year old and thanks to all the notes at crazy woman left I'm able to answer just everything.
"Well...It's going to be extremely painful... *I say this because, no Birth will ever be more Difficult or more Painful (Sorry Ladies,ass baby alert) Than this one.
In order for the Fetus to get out it will have to move through the vagina, Contractions will have to Break the wall Open once more and the Babies Head will have to Move towards and Out of the anus Causing the Rectum more Pain. Uke's are stronger Than what you think~"*

Yuri glared holes into the side of M/n head as he said sorry over and over.

|Yuri pov|
I'm so happy but I'm angry...but happy..
Goddammit body!!
I having a fight with my hormones and losing.
"Wait how are we going to tell your mom,dad,and any other friends?"

"Hmmm,let's just invite everyone to the hotspring inn and will announce it today."Everyone nods taking out a phone and calling everyone.
I really hope things go well for the next 9mouths...
I placed a hand on my stomach and blushed.

~Time skip~
"Hey Yuri!!!"Yuuko and her daughter's said in sync.
"Hello guys~"I give yuuko a hug and ruffles the girls hair.
"Yuri-Chan how are you and Hanami?"

"Long time no see Kyo and we're doing fine,she getting bigger as the days go by!"One by one everyone pours into the setting room of the inn and I join M/n at the front.
"We gathered everyone here because we have some big news!"
I said with a goofy smile still not over the shock of actually being pregnant.
I looked at M/n and smile.
"We have little history maker(s) forming~"I said placing a hand on my stomach.
"Wait...YOU'RE PREGNANT!?"
Everyone minus Victor,yuuri and shiel yelled.Shiel explained how it works.
"Oh my god!!I'm so happy!"Yuuko and Ms.Katsuki yelled running over and hugging me.
"So when are you planning the baby shower?"

"Probably within 4 mouths of my pregnancy."

"Oh my god your hormones are going to everywhere!"Yuuko said patting my back.
"Oh I know and do you have anything sweet?"She laughed and popped a piece of candy in my mouth and I giggled.
"Yuri make sure to take it easy,no heavy lifting,no training,No stressing.Eat as healthy as you can,Make sure to work out but not to hard because your gonna gain a lot of weight depending on if you have twins or triplets!"
M/n and yuuri's mother and yuuko taught me all I needed to know,what I need to get to make sure the baby(s)
Are healthy,what to avoid,what not to eat an many more things.
This is going to be the longest 9mouths of our life..but its worth it,I can't wait to find out the gender...and most of all I can't wait to meet our baby...our little history maker~

To be continued~
[A/n-Let the fluff soak!!!I'm not sure but it might be 3-4 chapters left before I start the sequel for this book!
I even found a picture of a pregnant Yuri but that'll be in the next chapter!!!
Ja Matane~]

LMH❄