Passion

[A/n-Konnichiwa minasan!This chapter is going to have Smut and hopefully it's not crappy(*'>д<)also name calling,Daddy kink.The song goes with this chapter so listen to it if you want to,So enjoy!!!]

|no ones pov|

It's been two months since M/n and Yuri became a couple and everything was going good so far.
"Shit it's early."Yuri said as he walked towards M/n apartment.It was 10am and Yuri wanted to be with his lover but for more than one reason.

|Yuri pov|
«Dream»
"M-m/n please be gentle with me..."
I said with a blush as he hovered over my half naked body.
"I'll try my little tiger."He said in a low husky voice.
M/n leans down and began to suck on one of my Pink buds while pinching the other.
"Nngh!"I moan loudly at the sensation I was getting but I hear a loud noise?
¤Dream ends¤
I jumped up and looked at the alarm clock.
'Damn alarm clock misses up the best dream!!!'
I looked under my covers and seen I still had a Boner!
"I-I need him.."I said with a blush,so I jumped up and puts on some random pants and ran out towards M/n apartment.
I finally reached his apartment and banged on the door.
"What the hell-oh Yuri it's you,Come in!"M/n face lights up when he sees me.
"My little tiger you seem nervous,what wrong?"M/n said leaning in.
"M-m/n I-I...."I couldn't say it it's to embarrassing!!!!!I felt his hand on my chin and he make me look up at him.
"I see your little friend down there what to be released~"M/n in a husky tone making me shiver in pleasure.
M/n kisses me and it turns into a heated make out session.

|no ones pov|

The make-out continues and M/n begins to strip Yuri down to his Underwear.
"Such a beautiful body you have Yuri"
M/n said whispering into his ukes ear as he moans.
"M-m/n touch me more!"M/n smiles and runs his fingers across Yuri's Pink buds.
"Ah~"Yuri covers his mouth in embarrassment at the voice he let out.
M/n plays with one of the buds while sucking on the other and lightly biting on it.
"M/-Ah M/n I-It feels s-so good!!!"Yuri moaned while arching his back in pleasure.M/n slowly slides his hand down and into Yuri Underwear grabbing his fully erected manhood and strokes him slowly and painfully.
"Haa~please go f-faster M-m/n and stop t-teasing me ahhh!"M/n pulls from the perky bud and moves down to Yuri's erection and licks the tip.

"Nugh-Ahh F-Fuck!"Yuri let out a loud moan and throws his head back
as M/n takes him all in his mouth at once.M/n starts bobbing his head.

"M-M/n I'm gonna!"Yuri came with a loud moan.

|M/n pov|

I swallowed the warm and thick liquid and licks my lips.
"W-why did you swallow it!?"

"Because it's sweet."Yuri blushed deeply.I left his legs on shoulder and looked at his cute puckered hole.
"So cute"I said putting my face closer.
"D-don't that's not clean!!!"He yells covering his face up.
"So who cares~"Before yuki could protest even further I stuck my tongue in and wiggled it around.
"Ohhh Fuck...."I smirked inwardly at his reaction.I push my tongue in as far as I can.

"Nngh-Ahh!!!"Yuri came once again'Found it'Was the first thing that crossed my mind.
"W-what was that?"Yuri asked panting heavily.
"I found your special spot..."I said smirking.I pull out a bottle of lube and coated three fingers.
"I'm gonna put in one finger at a time okay?"Yuri nods.
I slowly push one finger in and Yuri hisses.
"Just relax."I said kissing his thigh.
Pushing the first digit in and started thrusting slowly.Yuri moan tells me he's ready for the second digit.
When I added it I started a scissoring motion.
"M/n m-more!Give me more!"
I smirked and pushed the three digit in and started thrusting faster.
"You like that don't you!"Yuri nods rapidly.
"I know you do because your moaning like a little a slut!"

"Y-yes M/n!I'm you're little slut!!!"
I stopped moving my hand and Yuri looks at me with confusion.
"W-why did you stop!?"

"Call me daddy and beg then I'll give you something bigger~"I said in a low husky voice making Yuri shudder.
"D-daddy please I want you!"

"Hmm that's not doing it for me,Say it like the the little slut you are~"
Yuri bites his lip.
"D-DADDY I WANT Y-YOUR BIG FAT COCK INSIDE OF ME!!P-PLEASE FUCK ME LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!!IM BEGGING YOU!"I blushed harder and felt myself grow harder and it became painful.
"That's more like it!"I pull off my shirt and my pants and positioned myself at his entrance and slowly push the tip in and stop when half of my manhood was in.
"Fuck....so tight....."I couldn't help but groan at his tightness.Yuri puts his hands around my neck.I started pushing myself in more until I'm balls deep in him.
"D-don't move yet..."I nod and wait for a few minutes.

"M-move.."I pulled out with only the tip still in and slammed back into him.
"Haa~ahhh!!!"Yuri moaned lewdly dragging his nails down my back.
I keep thrusting and a simi fast rate.
"Faster daddy!!!"I started thrusting faster than before.All I could hear was the sound of slapping skin and Yuri's moans.
"H-hard!!!"This was heaven!The sound of slapping skin became louder than before.I lean down and bite's The sweet spot on his neck making him cry out in complete pleasure.
Then I got a good idea.I pulled Yuri up so that he was now ridding me.
"Start bouncing babe~"Yuri puts his hands on my shoulder and starts making little hops,so I gave him a little push by putting my hands oh his waist and pushing him all the way down.
"D-daddy!!!This I-is so g-good!I-I'm coming!!"

"Me too..."I groaned and the last two thrust sent us over an we Came together.
"Yuri?"I looked down to see that he passed out.I pulled out and carried him to my bed and pulled back the covers while getting into bed.I cover both of us and Yuri snuggles into my chest.
"Can't wait till he walks up...."I soon fell asleep.'I'm happy I was his first...'

To be continued~
[A/n-this is my first Smut chapter!so what did you think about it?Don't forget to comments on the story if you have any questions or you just wanna talk!
Ja Mata ne!!!!]