Hio katsuki /New found love

[A/n-This chapter is going to be unlocking one thing that happened in the past when M/n(aka you)Sees Hio for the first time in years.So enjoy.]

|M/n pov|
I was frozen in this one spot.The woman looks me in the eyes.
"My,my you've grown up allot since the last time I seen you..."She smiled at me.My body was full of fear...
"O-oba-San....."I took s step back.

"Good you remember me!However you can stop calling me oba,you old enough to call me Hio."Her name echoed in my head and my body wouldn't move but my brain was telling me to grab Yuri and run.
"M/n what's wrong!?"Yuri was pulling on my arm trying to get me attention.
"Why are you here...."

"To see my favourite little nephew of course."Hio said with a smile
And it was like a switch flipped in my head causing horrible pain.

"Ugh!!!"I fell to the floor holding my head.

"M/n!?"Hio tried to touch me.

"Don't touch,you've done enough miss,Now leave!!!"Yuri said shielding me from her.
"T-thank you....I need you too call yuuri....."I passed out from the pain.
~Dream~
"Oba-san....why...."I was scared and tied to a table,She was to my left and a stranger to my right.He was holding a syringe with a black liquid it.
"Give me and the boy sometime before we start the experiment."
Oba-San said to the stranger,They walk out the door.
"I'm sorry this had to happen you but A sacrifices must be made!Once we injected you with the black fluid Something should happen,Probably a second personality,or you'll become a physic Or you'll simply die...But it really depends on your will to life."
I started struggling in order to get free.
"Please oba-San let me go!!I won't tell anyone,please jus-"I was cut off my a slap to the face.
"SHUT UP!!YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I CAN USE!"Tears ran down my face.
"Let's get this over with!You can come back In now."The stranger walks back in.
"Now hold the boy still so we don't mess up."

"Yes."she hold me head still.I started trashing but she's stronger than me.
A needle was hovering over my right eye and soon it was being pushed into my eye.
"AHHHHHHHH!!!"
~end~
|No ones pov|
As M/n screamed and cried in his sleep the gang rushed to his room trying to figure out what going on.
"M/n Wake up it's just a dream!!!"
Yuri was the first in the room shaking him but m/n wouldn't wake up.

"N/n please!"yuuri was holding his hand.M/n's eyes snapped open but they where life-less.soon things started getting weird.Chairs in the room moved the TV cut on and the door slammed shut.
M/n took one deep breath and it all stopped and went quit.He was no longer crying and screaming in pain.
Victor was the first to speak.
"What the hell just happened...."

"I'm not to sure myself"both Yuri and yuuri said looking down at M/n in confusion.

"Guys I have a wet rag for him"yuuko said opening the shut door,walking over to M/n and put the rag on his forehead.She noticed the tension in the room.
"Did I miss something?"They a looked at yuuko not sure what to say.

|Yuri pov|
I haven't left his side since they happened,everyone else when down stairs.
'What happened to you....'
I felt him move around on his futon and I looked over and he was slowly waking up.
"Ugh...my head hurts..."

"Don't move so much...just stay still."
I said pulling a hand on his shoulder
And he nods.
"Hey M/n can I tell you something?"

"Sure why not."
I took a deep breath and looked into his eyes.
"I-I really like someone...so much that it hurts,I can't stop thinking about them even though we just meet...it's like love at first sight and victor said its my first love...."

"Well make your move Yuri...don't wait to tell them how you feel because I'd you do it'll be to late."
M/n said looking back into my eyes
I lean down close enough to kiss him and he too leans in but he ends up pushing me away.
"I-I can't it's complicated...I'm sorry that it has to end before it even begins"I was shocked that he pushed me away.

"But your my first love!"I yelled hugging him and not letting go.

"I don't want to hurt you or ruin your innocence...."

"You won't hurt me!Please M/n I really care for you!"I said pulling back to look at his face.

"I'm horrible....I already made you cry.."M/n puts a hand on cheek and uses his thumb to wipe my tears away.He leans in again.
"Just know you'll be in danger if you date me"he whispered.
"That's fine...I know you'll protect me"
With that our lips touch and move in sync with each other as I put my arms around his neck and he moves his around my waist.M/n began to deepen the kiss and I moan into the kiss.it was sweet and loving but this thing called oxygen was needed.
"Ha~So dose this mean..."

"Yeah,I'm your and you are mines"
I blushed and smiled as he moves to my neck.

"What are you-Ah~!"I let out a moan and covered my month while glaring at him.

"Sorry I couldn't help but give my tiger a love bite and on top of that i found your sweet spot."
He chuckled unfazed by my glare.

|Victor pov|
I was standing by the door smiling.
'Looks like Yuri told him.oh I have to go tell yuuri and the others!!!'
I ran down stairs with a large smile on my face.
"Guy guess what!!"

"What?"everyone said in.

"Yurio and M/n are together!!!!"I yelled surprising everyone.
"Wait how do you know that for sure?"Yuuri said with on brow raised.

"Well I was going to go check up on them when I heard M/n say I am your and you are mine!"Yuuri's face lit up in joy and he ran up and hugged me.
"Yes!!!Now we can go on a double date and have couples ice skate programs!"Yuuri said happily.
Who could blame him,in our lovely group me and Yuuri where the only couple.
"Kawaii!!!!!"yuuko yelled holding her cheeks.
"We need to get a picture!!!"Axel,Lutz and loop yelled at the same time.
"No,not yet you three just wait until they come down then take the picture!"And speak of the devil they came downstairs hand and hand.
But with a click and a Flash they stopped.
"We got the picture!!!!"The there girls yell and Yuri began to Chase them for the phone while M/n walks over to me and sits down.
"Those girls will be the end of us and I already have a feeling they posted that picture on instagram....."
I checked my phone and he was right it was posted and the likes on the picture....41,000 already!?
[A/n-that number was off the top of my head😂]

"Whoa!It was just put up and it reached 41,000 likes already!"
The photo had all kinds of Comments.
"Hey some of the comments are really nice! Like this it says "I can't believe Yuri finally found his Seme,I'm so happy!" Oh and this one says
"The Yuri fan club will happily accept Yuri's new boyfriend forever and always!"Ever comment was positive just like when me and yuuri posted a picture of us kissing.

|Hio pov|
"He thinks he'll stay happy like this forever,huh?"I said looking at the picture on instagram with a frown...
"Now now if you keep frowning like that you'll get wrinkles."

"Shut up Yalu....."I said glaring at the man with Blood red hair and lavender eyes.

"Did you forget what you owe me,dear?"He said putting his hand on my shoulder displaying a wedding ring.
"Of course I didn't.....how could I...."

To be continued~
[A/n-Konnichiwa minasan!I hoped you liked this chapter and the story so far!Thanks for reading and don't forget to comments on the story if you have any questions or you just wanna talk and if you like this yaoi story I have two more for you to enjoy✨
Ja Mata ne!!!!!!]

LMH🌹