Experiment 010

|previously on Yuki's pov|
"Like what?"I took a deep breath.
"The door slammed shut,the TV cut on and things started floating around and when you took a breath it stopped."M/n went quit and didn't make eye contact.
"The reason for that is..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|M/n pov|
"The reason for that is...I was experiment on by Hio for Ten weeks when I was younger.
I was one of the lucky ones,I lived while the others died."I said calmly.
"Why did she do that to you!?"

"Because I was the only one who loved her the most,so she used that to her advantage."Yuri looked shocked.
"Are you okay with telling me everything that happened?"I nod and began to explain what I went through.
~Flashback to a 5 year old M/n~
I was strapped to a table with monitors all around me.
"Oba-San....make it stop..it hurts."

"I really don't care about your pain.The pain is proof that you live...now be quiet for a bit,it's almost time for shot number 4.

".........."I couldn't scream or cry I was void of emotions at this point.The last time I heard the date was some time ago,I don't even remember how long I've been here.
"All right this is week 4,Hio turn on the heart monitor and ready the defibrillators just in case his heart gives out."

"Yes sir."
'What do he mean if my heart gives out and has it really been 4 weeks!?'
I felt my body being held down by oba.
"No..NO STOP!"I yelled in fear once again as the needle was over my eye again.Slowly the needle was being pushed into my eye and I passed out.
I woke up in a room with some light,looking around the room I spot a mirror.I walked over to it in order to see my reflection and I was stunned.
My brown eyes where E/c and my black hair was unruly and H/L.I also noticed a odd Red glow around my iris and I freaked out causing the mirror to shatter.
"W-what's h-happening to m-me..."
I hugged my knees and rocked back and forth.
~Flashback ends~
"I don't really remember what happened next but all I know is that I  was test subject 010 and I was in the lab for 10 weeks."Yuri was sitting next to me,holding my hand.
"That's horrible....just know that your safe now...I'll protect you from her,I promise."I chuckled as he kissed my forehead.
"Meow~"Hanami jumped up on the couch.
"I know you two will protect me."

|No ones pov|
"Hey let's go to the bath house inn and cost the others for a bit,yeah?"M/n suggest.
"Yeah it's better to get out of the house and see how everyone is doing!"
Yuri jumps up and runs to the bedroom and changes out of his pajamas and into to A tiger print Jacket and some black pants with matching boots.
M/n changed soon after.He had on a black jacket with a tiger on the back and some black jeans and some vans.
"Tiger outfits!"The couple yelled happily.M/n slipped a tiger print collar on Hanami and put her in the hood of the jacket.
"Now it's a family outfit."
M/n said with a chuckle and Yuri giggled.
The couple make their way towards the inn.
~time skip~
"N/n,Yuri welcome back!"yuuri greeted his brother and the Russian punk.
"Awww look you guys they have matching outfits!!!"Victor fanned over the younger skaters.
"Meow!"Hanami jumps out of M/n's hood and ran around.
"Oh yeah meet our daughter Hanami."
M/n said pointing at the small kitten that was full of energy.
"Your daughter!?"everyone yelled at the same time.
"Yep,she's our baby girl!"Yuri said proudly.
Makkachin runs from around the corner and stop infront of Hanami.
Hanami pokes Makkachin and he barks excitedly and they began to play together.
"So what brings the tiger couple to us?"

"Just needed to get out of the house and we wanted you guys to meet hana."M/n said to victor.

|Yuuri pov|
I walked behind M/n and seen that his hair was parted in the back.
I grew curious and got closer.
'010...what does that mean?'
"Hey,M/n what with the tattoo on your neck?"He stiffen at my question.
"It stands for 10 shots and 10 weeks,remember what happened to me?"I became sad remembering all the therapy he went through.
~Flashback to a 10 year old yuuri~
The police finally found my brother...but he wasn't the same,His eyes lifeless.M/n hair was very mess and had white streaks and his eye...weren't brown anymore they where E/c.
"M/n...."

"It hurts....make it stop....please"I didn't know what to say because I had no clue what he was talking about
I ran and hugged him but he didn't hug back.
"M/n...it's me Yu-Chan...tell me what happened to you..."I said holding his hand.
"10 shots....10 weeks...one shot for each week...if I died they bring me back But I died again and this time they didn't bring me back and somehow I woke up."M/n was void of any emotion,it was scaring me.
After that day He was sent to a therapist everyday until the age of 14.
"N/n-Chan what are you...MOM!DAD!
M/N IS GONE!!!!!"
He ran away from home and I hadn't seen him for a long time and every night I wished that he would come home.
~flashback end~
I ran my finger tip a crosses the tattoo on his neck.
"I'm happy you came home...N/n"

"I'm happy too."I can feel that he's smiling.
'We're one big happy family.'
I thought to myself as I looked around at the gang.

"Please let this last forever..."

To be continued~
[A/n-there's the explanation for the odd powers you have.Don't forget to comment on the story if you have any questions or you just wanna talk.
Ja Mata ne!]

LMH🌹