Eros

[A/n-
Warning:Smoking,self-harm.
The two things listed will be mentioned in this chapter.N/n means Nick name]
|M/n's pov|
~Dream~
"Onii-chan!!!"I yelled in a child like voice...'in fact I was a child....I was 5 and yuuri was 10...We're 5 years apart'.
"Yes M/n?"yuuri turned at looked at me with a smile.
"Guess what day it is!"I yelled in excitement.

"Let me guess....someone's birthday!?"
I nod happily.
"Your birthday?"I shake my head.
"No silly!You know when my birthday is!"I said gigging.

"Is it Okaasan or Otousan birthday!?"I shake my no.

"It's oba-San birthday!"I yelled happily but yuuri froze.
"Yu?"I was worried about the looks he had.
"N/n....we can't go see her...she's sick...."I pouted.
"ITS NOT FAIR!OKAASAN ALWAYS VISITS HER!!"I yelled and ran off.
"M/n come back here!!!"I didn't listen and keep running.
I make it to the Shore line and walk by myself.
"It's not fair.....everyone else gets to see her but me...is because I'm a kid?"
I said to no one.
"I knew you would be here,N/n."
Yuuri was standing not to far away from me.
"Go away,I don't wanna talk to you..."
I said pouting even more and turning around.
"*sigh*I convinced mom to let you go this time."my eyes widened and ran to yuuri and hugged him.
"Thank you!!!!"he hugs me back.
"Anything for my little brother,now let's go it's almost time to leave."
We ran back to the house and seen our mother waiting for us and we hoped in the car.
~time skip~
It was a strange place...it looked like a nursing home but their was a man in a jacket that made him hug his self.
"Yu,What wrong with that man over there?"I said tugging on his sleeve.
"He's just hugging himself,don't worry"I nod feeling save near my brother...the only person I care about.
Truth be told...I never had that type of connection with anyone else well my oba is another but I don't get to see her allot.
"Alright boys were going to go she her now but it won't be for long."
My mother said patting my head.
We walk down a hall and at the very end was a door.the nurse opens the door showing a nice room with oba-San inside reading a book.She looked up and smiled.
"Look at you M/n!My you've grown!"She said placing her book on the coffee table while I rushed over and gave her a hug.
"Happy Birthday!!!!"
She giggles and said thank you.
"I got you a present."I said holding out a dragon claw necklace.
"I love it,thank you so much."
After an hour of talking and getting caught up.I noticed something odd she was fidgeting and keep looking  out the window.
My mother excused herself and went to the rest room,my father was sleeping on the couch with yuuri.
"Hey...M/n would you mind coming with me for a bit?"She asked holding a hand out to me and I nod.
Oba-San leads me outside and into the woods behind the building.I was going to ask what's going on but I felt a sharp pain in my neck.
"Ow...wha-what was...."I fell forward into a dark place.
~dream end's~
I woke up with a jump and looked at the alarm clock on my Night stand.
It was 4am.I ran my hand through my H/L black hair and got out of bed while grabbing a box of cigarettes and step outside.
"God I have to quit smoking..."
I lit one and started smoking.
My hands sightly shaking.
'I don't remember anything that happened after the pain in my neck.'
I remember the horror I went through to keep my mind off that event...I went so far and ended up cutting myself'I looked at my arm seeing all the somewhat healing cuts.some where deep the others not to deep.
I heard my phone ding and I rushed back into the house(cigarette still in your mouth)To see who was texting me.

|Yurio pov|
It was 4am and I couldn't sleep because of what happened.
Then I got any idea!I'll text M/n and talk to him for a bit.