¤Salvation¤

[A/N-Konnichiwa minasan!This another and hopefully really cute chapter!It will also go on the deep end aka on the dark side for a bit but back to cute and fluffy.Warning-Mentions of suicide.]
|No ones pov|
After the fun day in the snow,M/n Walks Yuri home.
"I'll pick you up tomorrow,Love you!~"M/n said in a sing song voice while kiss Yuri on the forehead.
"L-love you too."Yuri blushed and walked in side the bathhouse inn.
M/n begins to make his way home until he heard a noise.
"I don't carry cash so robbing me won't do anything for ya-"
M/n stopped talking when he saw a cute black cat with big purple eyes sitting in a box that said "Needs a home."
|M/n pov|
"Holy Fuck you're cute!!"I kneeled down and picked the kitten up.
"I bet your hungry."
The cutie pie meows at me.
Putting the cat in the hood of my hoodie and start walking but a guy jumps out of nowhere holding a knife.'Oh now I'm getting mugged?'
"GIVE ME YOUR MONEY AND NO ONE GET-"Without a second thought I punched the guy in the face and kept walking.
"Like I said earlier I don't carry cash.."

"Meow!"

"I agree."
I chuckled at the kitten as it purrs.
~Mini time skip~
I opened the door to my apartment and the little one jumps from my hoodie onto the floor.
"Since I plan on keeping you,What's mine is yours,so explore the house for a bit while I make you something to eat."The cat meows at me and takes off.'cute!'
I went to the Fridge and grabbed the salmon rolls I made in the morning.
"Here kitty!"a ball of black fluff ran around the corner and into the kitchen.The kitten puts it's paws on my leg.
"Oh!here you go eat up!"

"Meow!!"

"...I wonder if your a girl or a boy..."
I watch the kitten eat,happily.
'I'll have to remember that kitty likes Salmon...'I felt kitty playing with my fingers.
"How about I name you?"I pick the fluff ball up and found out it was a girl.
"Oh your a girl."

"Meow"

"Sorry I didn't figure out till now,hmmm let's start the name game!"I walk over to the couch and place's her on the couch cushion.
"How a about Dandi?"

"Meow...."

"Bubble?"

"*hiss*"

"Hmmm,Hanami?"She looked at me for a moment and jumped to me.
"Hanami it is!"She meows cutely.
~History maker ringtone~
I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID
🐯Palm top tiger🐯
"Hello love!"

"I'm bored...M/n can I come over?"
I smiled looking at Hanami.
'This is going to the best surprise!'
"Sure and I have a surprise for you~"

"I can't wait to see what it is!"

"See you when you get here!"
Yuri hangs ups.I jumped up and started looking for a ribbon to tie around her neck to make her look cuter.
After searching for a bit I found a really big one that was F/c and White.
[A/n-Picture below is what I looked like]