Just One Night

Hi Wattpad!

So, I thought I'd upload something for the sake of it! (And also, there's a weird 'tips' thing on my profile that keeps telling me to so... here I am!) lol

Anyway, hope you like this! I've written before but never posted online so let me know what you think! PLEASE remember that this WILL have sexual content in it (only a bit, but still) and there WILL be some language. Not a lot, but I figured I'd give a warning:)

So, yeah, go read!:)

Dedication is because the song on the side? She gave it to the story:)

 Update 3/7/2013: This story USED to be called The Player Who Took My Virginity. For reasons ABOUT this change, please go to my page and look up The Inevitable Rant - My Story (and it has other stuff but I don't remember what they were). Yeah, enjoy!!:) 

Update 8/10/2013: If you comment with a link or something along the lines of "Check out my story", I WILL delete your comment. Honestly, that pisses me off more than anything. This is not a billboard, this isn't some magazine ad, this is MY story. I'd appreciate it if you could respect that. Self-advertising comments of any kind WILL BE DELETED. Thank you.

 Update 6/22/2014: CHAPTER TWO IS BEING AN IDIOT AND NOT LETTING ME DO CHANGES. IF YOU WANT TO READ CHAPTER TWO, YOU HAVE TO READ THE EDITED VERSION INSTEAD. DON'T READ THIS ONE UNLESS YOU WANNA SKIP CHAPTER TWO (WHICH TRUST ME, YOU DON'T. IT'S LITERALLY THE MAIN PART OF THE STORY AND NOTHING WILL MAKE SENSE IF YOU SKIP IT). READ. THE. EDITED. VERSION.

Chapter 1

“Come on, it doesn’t have to mean anything!”

“Yes, it does. It will be your first time, so stop!”

“Please?”

“No! I’m going home to let you cool off. I’ll talk to you later.”

I sighed as my boyfriend walked out of my room. Damn him. Why did I always attract the nice guys? Most girls complain about attracting jerks, but right now, I would love that to be true.

Yes, I’m a girl, and yes, I did just try and seduce my boyfriend into having sex.

And yes, I did fail.

What did I do right? I mean, seriously, I know girls complain about losing their virginity and wanting their first time to be “special”, but I honestly think a first time should be with a one night stand. Why? I’ve had a psychiatrist (A.K.A, my mom) tell me it’s because my parents are divorced, so I believe all love is worthless and liable to end.

I, however, think it’s because I’ve heard first times are really awkward, and wouldn’t you want to be good for the person you’re in love with? And I’ve also heard of emotional attachments. I did not want one with someone I loved because that would just mean it would hurt more if he broke up with me. Or, in my case, I broke up with him. I had a sort of miniature reputation for being a heartbreaker. It wasn’t my fault or anything, but the guys I dated all wanted one thing; commitment. I just couldn’t give it to them, and had to break up with them when they fell for me. It is completely not my fault.

My phone buzzed, letting me know I had a text, and I grabbed it eagerly.

Sorry for storming out earlier. I just couldn’t resist any more(; I want our first time to be special because… I love you.

I groaned as I finished the text. Wesley was really cute, and I liked him a lot, but I didn’t love him. I even told him I wasn’t looking for love. Why did guys never listen to me when I said that? It’s like they thought I was just saying it so they’d like me. It was almost like they thought it was just words and they’d change me.