Just One Night ~9~

Hey Wattpad!

First: I am SO sorry for not uploading last week! It was really hectic and just too much was going on... It sucked, basically. BUT I'm hoping this makes up for it:) Also, this would have been up earlier in the day, but the internet is so distracting!!:(

Second: Holy crap I cannot BELIEVE how much this story has grown! I'm up to 20 something fans, and this story has over 2000 reads/70 votes!!!! I seriously love you guys for this!!!!<3

Third: Everyone who comments really makes my day! It's been a stressful week again but you guys commenting just made me smile:)

So here's another chapter, and I really hope you like it!!! It will skip over some time, but it's because it's part of the story. I promise it won't rush through anything too much, but it should cover it pretty quickly...

You'll understand later:P

 UPDATE 4/29/2013: Dedication is because she made the AH-MAZE-ING cover on the side!!!:D <3

CHAPTER 9

            “Thank God that’s over.” I muttered to my dad as I got into his car. We’d just been released from the doctor’s office, and I was looking forward to driving over to Cameron’s for some serious make-out therapy.

            “I don’t think me or Doc. could handle much more crying.” My dad shook his head at me. “I thought you wanted this?”

            I sighed. “I did. It’s just now I don’t have a choice.” I explained.

            He nodded in understanding. “Right. Well, did you want to go somewhere, or straight home?”

            I told him to take me home; I could drive myself to Cam’s. It definitely wasn’t the time for meet the parents. Hell, I don’t think I’d ever date a guy long enough to have that. Luckily.

            I just hoped me and Cam could still have sex if we didn’t work out. We were too good together to ruin that part of our relationship.

            My dad stopped the car in our driveway, and locked the door. “Taylor, we need to talk.”

            I gasped. “Are you breaking up with me?” I joked.

            He just looked at me, and I held my hands up. “Ok, what’s going on?”

            “I know it seems personal, but are you having sex?” He asked.

            I froze. “Why are you asking?” I made sure to keep any sense of yes or no out of my voice.

            “Because I don’t want you being stupid. I don’t care if you’re going to have sex, just be careful. I don’t want anything to happen to you.” He said. I gave him a look, and he sighed. “Ok, maybe I do care. But the point remains the same.”

            I bit the inside of my lip before saying, “No, I’m not. But yes, I do have a boyfriend, and yes we are pretty serious.” I half-lied. Ok, maybe most of it was a lie. But I did have a boyfriend, and technically we were serious since we were having sex…

            “How long have you been dating?” My dad asked.

            “Around three months.” I lied again. Damn this lying was really not good for either of us.