Just One Night ~23~

Hey Wattpad!!

By popular demand, here's the chapter today!:)

So, this story will be officially over in just SIX days! There's one chapter and an epilogue after this:')

BUT I can do all the tears and crap later; for now enjoy the chapter!

On the side is a slideshow of Tay, Tiffany, and Rania's dress, hair, and makeup. Don't worry, they're all labelled:) I did include Tay's dress because some people said they couldn't see the external link, so there it is if you want to see it:)

Also the song is just because... Well... Don't you think it fits Tay? As in, perfectly? I don't know, to me it just makes sense xD

Anyway, enjoy the senior year prom:) I'm pretty sure it's not *that* good, but you guys seem to like everything I write (yay!) so hopefully it lives up the expectations!!:D AND it's TWENTY pages on Word!!!:))

 CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

It seemed like April had just flown by, and before we knew it, it was prom day.

“Hey!” Tiffany said, hugging me as she walked in with Rania. Matthew had decided, since my accident, that Rania shouldn’t be driving. She’d argued until Misty had agreed and taken Rania’s car keys until the baby was born.

“Hey! Are you guys ready?” I asked, letting them through. Tiffany had bought both their dresses over last night so we wouldn’t  have to worry about it, and Cam had been texting me all day trying to give him some hint as to what my dress looked like. I hadn’t told him. I just got him a blue tie that would match the dress, and told him to wear it with a white collared shirt. I also mentioned that he would probably have more chance of getting laid in a blazer than a full on tux, but it was completely up to him.

Right now, it was 2:15PM, and we had to be ready by 6PM. We’d decided to pool our money together (mainly me and Tiffany) and pay for a limo to share, since four of us were probably going to drink at after-prom, Rania couldn’t drive, and Matthew wanted to focus on Rania and not driving.

“What’s first?” Tiffany asked.

“Well, Jennifer, being the most awesome soon-to-be step-mom in the world, has booked for us to get our nails done professionally at 3PM. We can leave in a minute. Then there’s a hair and make-up place that comes to your house. We’re getting ours done at around 4:30PM. They recommend changing first so that they can do it to match the outfit.” I told her.

“Great. So let’s get going?” Rania suggested.

“Dad! Going to get prom stuff done!” I yelled, hearing him tell me to text him when we got to the nail salon, and then text again when we left.

I rolled my eyes. A lot of things had changed since September, but not my dad. Well, a little, but not a lot.

“Sure! See you later!” I shut the door, and we left the house. We took the rental car Tiffany was using while staying down here. She’d been staying in the hotel alone. Her dad had stopped by, checked on her, waited until she was healed, and then had to go back to work. She was eighteen though, so as long as she did her schoolwork, she was all good.

“So where are we going?” Tiffany asked me.

I gave her the directions as Rania told us about being pregnant. She only had about a month to go, and she was terrified.

“What if I’m a month early, and I end up having to give birth in my prom dress?” She asked, more than once.

Me and Tiffany groaned. “Calm down. If that happens, at least you’ll always remember the clothes you wore.” I joked.