Just One Night ~16~

Hey Wattpad! Again!

So, by popular demand (5 out of 8 wanted this!), here's the short next chapter!! I'll promise now that the next chapter will be REALLY long. Seriously, it will be around 9 Wattpad pages!:)

Anyway, please don't hate me too much?:)

LOVE YOU!!!! <3

Also, congrats to @whateverhappened, @reader4life, @SoRandom_haha, @jlap11, @DaisyNoeliaFlores, @xxLilDhampir101xx, @ilovebooks789, @nanaroo, @TwilightGeek1999, @Sharlay, @happinie, and @Ladybirdavenger for guessing it right!

PS: the dedication is because she's really funny! If you start crying, just read her comments:))

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"Six months baby!" Cam yelled, hugging me as I walked into his house. Apparently he'd begged his mom to leave him the house for the day, because of it.

That's right; we had officially reached the sixth month of being together. I couldn't believe we'd lasted this long, but I couldn't complain.

"Yeah, yeah, what do you want to do on this miraculous day?" I asked, slightly exaggerating everything a little, but I had a smile on my face.

"Let's talk. We should probably do that, right?" Cam asked.

I shrugged. "How should I know? This is the longest relationship I've ever been in, remember?" I asked.

"Oh yeah... Maybe we should ask Rania and Matthew." He suggested.

"Cam, for their six months, Rania told Matthew she was pregnant, which I am definitely not." I told him.

"Are you sure?" He asked, winking a little.

I forced a laugh. "Cam, I'm sure. Really." I almost made a joke about whether or not he thought I was getting fat, but decided against it. I had been feeling it recently, but since I was due to start mother nature soon, I ignored it.

"So, talking?"

I rolled my eyes. "About what?"

"Prom, graduation, college. The future and all that crap."

I laughed. "The future? Cam, what movies do you watch? I mean, really?"

He looked around awkwardly. "I may have looked up some tips on Google..."

I burst into laughter. "Fine, ok, since Google says that's what we're supposed to do, I guess we should." I took his hand, dragging him to the living room so we could sit down.

It was only 3PM, but I was so freaking tired right now. I'd been more tired than usual, and that was saying something.

"So, where do you want to go to college? You said your mom's paying, so you could go anywhere." Cam asked when we were sat down.

I shrugged. "I have no idea, honestly. I want to go into journalism, but I don't even know where yet."

"Journalism? That's pretty cool. I didn't know you wrote." Cam said.

"I don't really. But it's either that or become a vet, and becoming a vet takes forever. It also costs a lot."

"But you're not paying, your mom is." Cam reminded me.

I allowed that one. I could be a vet...

"Besides, I think you'd be a great vet. You're compassionate, and I think that's the one thing every vet has to be." He smiled, and I gave him a quick kiss.

"Guess I'm a vet then. What about you?"

He sighed. "I kind of want to go to UTA. I applied there anyway, and they haven't sent back something. I'm supposed to get my answer next month." He looked nervous, so I squeezed his hand.