Fluff and Angst

Big Bro POV

I was enjoying a nice nap with my Lil bro. Snoozing away with not a care in the world. Couch worn, blanket soft, atmosphere calm... Nothing could break it.

Sans was practicing a recipe Toriel gave him, meaning he'd try to replicate it perfectly, as he hummed a bouncy tune. The clanking of a spoon on spatula, the sizzle of browning meat, the perfect smell of spice with a sweetness that holds the promise of dessert in the air.

It lulled me to a wonderful dream.

Cherry, Sanzy, and me were all on the surface this reset. Cherry had wanted to go play on a playground with some kids. Sanzy was out with Alph, Dyne, and Tori having a blast like usaul. I get to sit and watch Cherry play and be amused by his antics. Feel pride when he helped a child up after they fell and bring them to there parent. Joy in a human who is kind to a monster.

I took him for ice cream as an award. He got chocolate with syrup all over it, I got a simple vanilla with honey. He made such a mess with it. Chocolate in between all of his finger bones and all over his face. Now though with an undeterred smile.

I took him home. Him all tuckered out, ready for a nice long nap. I place him in his own room, in a nice comfy bed sitting prepared. I go ahead and get a washcloth for his sticky bones, getting purr when I wipe his chin. I get him changed into a puppy onsie and tuck him in. I tell him a story about a monster who traveled the multiverse helping monsters like me and him.

I then go downstairs to see Sanzy. Already coming in, taking off his boots for his slippers. I scoop him up and cuddle him on the couch. He instantly became a fairly flustered little skelie but, I wasn't about to take no for an answer. I take him in my hood, now trapped in a brotherly love filled trap.

After a tickle fight we watched a movie. Sure it was a Napstaton movie but, it was still nice. To have no worries for a little. To not have a guard for a minute. To not have a care for a moment.

I was then on the couch with a a drooly little Cherry on my chest as Sans finishes tacos. My dream sticking to my memory. A dream that I will achieve.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry for it being short but, it's been a while and figured I should update. Don't worry I have a much longer on on the way. Just enjoy the fluff!