Different Rules

I ran to Sans quickly who was restraining his counterpart in a hug like fashion as Red tried to escape yelling and crying. "BOSS!!! HELP!!! BOSS!!!" I took Red from my brother in an attempt to comfort him, but it was having the opposite affect. He eventually stopped just sobbing as he gave up, going limp. I put him in the shed having an idea of what will happen next. He scurried to a corner, the second I put him down. I slowly closed the door.

Cherry'sPOV

I was alone in the shed, and my 'cousins' left me here. I was panicking. Questions filled my head with only a few being awnsered.

'How long will I be here, What will they do to me, Will Boss come for me, Will I die?' They were awnsered with things I didn't want to dwell on. I tried to escape. I tried the window, the door, the floor boards! Finding nothing I desperately clawed the walls and floor till the point of exhaustion, but I kept going for another hour or so. Finally collapsing with one last thought. "sorry Boss i'm going to take a nap. hope you aren't to mad." My eyes finally closing.

Skelebros POV
Paps had stayed outside for hours listening the scratching and wailing coming from inside and desperate plees. It was scary. I knew he was going to break down but, he just blew up. It finally died down as a heard him say something, "sorry Boss I'm going to take a nap..." I rushed in thinking the worst. I checked his collapsed body, checking everywhere til I found it. He had a pulse. Thank Toriel for that.

I went back inside and grabbed us both blankets and setup walkie-talkies for me and Sans. He was shaking and still crying but, he was now slightly more stable. I would be there when he woke up. It take a few more hours but, it was doable. In that time I thought about what we knew so far. This poor guy had 1 HP, was really small, had an abusive Papyrus, and was traumatized.

I wanted to know more though and it didn't need to wait that long. He started mumbling and twitching in his sleep. "Dad, Alphys please... I don't want determination... Please.... Dad I'm sorry... haha..... AAAAAAAAH!" He screamed. Causing me to scream, he curled into me, like I could save him from the world.

I stroked his spine, telling him reassuring words, I knew what he went through and he won't be alone. My dad did the same thing to me. I remember the tests like it happened not to long ago. Sans was just a baby and if I didn't do it, the same would be done to him. I could only imagine how much worse he must have been through. He stayed like that til he bit me. "Ow what was that... Red?" He stared at the substance that oozed out of my hand, giving it an apologetic lick, healing the wound.

I looked at him and he had a new kind of respect in his eyes. "You have... DETERMINATION... how?" Red asked, each word laced in respect and curiosity. "The labs... yours were probably worse judging on what I know about what you lived through, though, my Dad did it to me." He sat there for a minute. "They said... they would kill Boss when he was a baby if I didn't comply. My mom was an incubator and only saw her when they had me work there to feed Boss. You?" He asked, waiting for the awnser. "They would have given Sans DT as a baby which would have killed him. We escaped after a few shots. My mom went to war, but when she was around it was nice... I'm going to get Sans to bring in some hot chocolate for us... have you ever tried it?" He shook his head no and curled into his blanket, seeing that I was not a threat.

"Hey Sans can you bring me and Red some hot chocolate?" He waited a little. "When you say the nickname I chose for him! Over." I sighed. "Can you get hot chocolate for me and Cherry... Over." I said apologizing to Cherry. He actually didn't mind, "I like it, it sounds... nice." He said looking for the right word at the end. The walkie-talkie beeped once getting me to awnser it, "Can I join you guys? Over." I looked too 'Cherry' who nodded after figuring out, I was asking for consent.

We all had a nice time sipping hot choco in the shed.