A New Boss

It was just him and the new Boss.

He didn't move. He just sat on the floor, and just stared. Nothing else but, breath. Expecting some kind of order or something. Just a chore or have him use him.

The new boss just walked over with a plate and placed it in front of me. Then just nodded and stared at me. I sniffed the food to check for a poison or drug but, smelled none. I took a small bite to see if this is what he wanted me to do. He just nodded again.

I just vacuumed the plate down. I hadn't eaten in a few good weeks. It was getting to me.

Looking up New Boss looked at me with a strange face. I decided to take care of the plate and do dishes. Maybe they won't punish me if I serve a purpose.

US Papyrus~

He was deeply concerned about this Sans. He was covered in scars, didn't eat well and terrified of him and his Sans.

He needed to know. What was wrong with him. Where did he come from. How did he get here. Who was 'Boss'?

"hey kid, i need to ask you a few questions, kay?" I asked as calmly as possible. He stops and... sat at my feet. I pick him up and set him on the couch. He fidgety but, doesn't get up.

"where did you come from?" I asked first, halfway expecting him not to know.

"i-i was w-w-w-orking on m-my         m-m-machine, a-and I was s-sent here, sir." Well that's question number one, let's try two.

"Where did you come from?"I asked next.

"U-underfell, s-sir" He seemed a little more on edge. Underfell I remember getting scans from that universe. It was horrible. They killed everyone, even children. Drugs, rape, alcohol, that's the norm. Disgusting place. Ok last question.

"Who is 'Boss'" I asked using visible air quotes. He then takes off his collar and shows me the tag. 'Property of The Terrible Papyrus, If kidnapped give straight to me or suffer my wrath.' The other side saying 'Sans worth 500 g if willing to purchase.' He felt like throwing up. Not only did it say his name but, it put a price on him. A FUCKING PRICE on him!

He couldn't think of what to do. He took out a cigarette and breathed in the whole thing. He did this to four others. Not caring what his brother would think. He needed to keep him. His own brother used him, beat him. and put a fucking price on him. He would stay. No matter what happens to them.