A Whole New World

He didn't do much. Not because he was lazy but, because he went unconscious.

USPapyrus was on patrol just walking through the forest until he saw something in the brush. He wouldn't have paid it any mind if it wasn't so out of place in the sereal atmosphere of the woods. So he checked it out. He didn't expect it to be a monster! It was a little bigger than a froggit. With closers inspection it was a Skeleton! He didn't inspect them any more and brought them straight home. Moving faster than he has in this timeline.

He immediately checked him over to his own horror. His ribs were missing, his arms and legs were barely there. He was completely out of shape, his bones were frail and thin. He also had a collar. Before he could take it off it sent a shock to the poor skeleton waking him up.

"Boss I'm Sorry!" Was all he cried before he passed out again. He then checked it to find it was using his magic. It looked different but it was his magic. He immediately took it off not wanting the skeleton to be put in any more pain. He checked more to find that most of his scars were infected. Especially his head which had a huge crack in it.

He was cleaning his wounds when his brother came home. "PAPYRUS WHY WE'RE YOU NOT AT YOUR POST I Was.... who is that?" He asked. Now concerned for the small being on his couch.

"I don't know bro I found him out in the snow and he was beat up pretty bad. I don't think he'll wake up for a few days." He decided he could sleep on the couch till they found a better place for him to sleep. He 'helped his brother make tacos. AKA he made tacos while Sans gave encouragement. Well until something tugged at his pants leg.

Cherry's POV

I woke up again on the furniture? He was never allowed on the furniture. He looked around and saw Boss and some other skeleton. I might as well and tell Boss I'm sorry. I went and tugged at his pants leg to get his attention, being the only way he knew of without getting hurt. "b-boss i-i'm s-s-sorry about n-not b-b-being home on t-t-t-t-time." I said the last part in a sqeak when he reached towards me. Weirdly enough he picked me up and looked me up and down. Like he was inspecting me. He then held me near his shoulder while he cooked. I was so confused. The other skeleton looked at me funny and his eyes were like the shiny rocks on the mountain ceiling. Boss then put me down on the floor and put some food on a table. They each got one while I just watched.

"Go on eat one." Boss said cool-ly. So I grabbed one and sat on the floor. They kept looking at me strangely. Boss then spoke up. "Why don't you come sit at the table?" He asked. I then awnsered. "I'm not allowed on the furniture though Boss?" He then looked at me with a new expression like he was sneering. "Umm I'm not Boss and why wouldn't you be allowed on the furniture?" I looked at him. He kinda looked like Boss, but on closers inspection he was nothing like Boss and I also noticed my collar was gone. I then went out of the room searching for it. Boss would be mad if I didn't have his collar on.

I found it in the trash and put it on with a satisfying 'click'. I came out in the living room right in the middle of the room. "Where's Boss? I need to go home." I say to the medium-sized skeleton who was following me from behind. "Who's "Boss",He asked. Weird everyone knew Boss. "The Great and Menacing Papyrus of course." I say it being quite obvious. We were in Snowdin. He then picked me up and took me inside.

Skelebros POV

"PAPY!" Sans called to his brother.
"Bro! You found him!" Paps congratulated his brother in catching the little guy. He was beaten up pretty bad but, boy could he run. I checked him over and noticed the collar was back on him.
"Hey, little guy, did you put this back on?" I asked calmly but, it did not help.
"B-Boss will get you guys f-for k-k-kidnapping me!" He squeaked. It took me a few seconds to realize what was going on. I hated it but I had to lie to him. " What No we're his cousins and we're watching you while he's on a business trip." I lied, he seemed convinced but, didn't calm down in the slightest. He might have actually been more tense than before. He was shaking a little too. This was going to be one hell of a ride.