'Fun'?

cherry's Pov

He was just here with 'New Boss' as his brain had dubbed him so far.

He noticed they kept making strange faces, maybe they were mental, or these we're emotions he hasn't seen yet. He had no idea. But he didn't want to do something wrong.

He was suddenly picked up while 'New Boss' held him in a strange way. He was saying other stranger things like., "you're safe here" and "I'll take care of you". In all honesty he found them quite scary. But he didn't move not wanting to know what either of the skeletons we're like when they were mad.

He remembered his last encounter in a different universe but, it was barely different than home. Only difference being the Sans there. He was like Boss. Still easily angered , intimidating , and had a pet. The Papyrus was a lot like him but, was treated better. Getting praise, food everyday, a Matress, he also didn't have clients. He was jealous of that Papyrus but, he was still used, bruised, and abused just like him.

This was completely new.

These two were strange. They smiled differently, spoke differently, acted differently, treated him and each other differently. They we're terrifying.

He just sat there thinking until, he felt bony fingers on his shoulder blades. "chill, you are really tense just relax," New Boss said like it was an order. He tried and tried but, he was scared making it worse since he couldn't comply to the command.

Pap's Pov

I really didn't want to do this but, this guy was getting tenser by the minute. I went upstairs, putting Cherry on the couch. I went in my room and got my 'special' smokes. Teleporting back down and handing a joint to Cherry, which he accepted but, looked at me like he was confused. I had gotten that look constantly and was ready to get some real answers out of the skeleton.

------------------★☆★☆★

Hi! It's me and I just want to apologize for lack in updates if you find a fix that says I'm not updating that was me I was just dealing with writers block and had dought in my fix but, you seem to like it so I will continue! 😙🤓😙