Sick Day

I really want to have Cherry try everything now. I found out he Really likes mustard apparently. I gave him some for his sandwich but he just lapped up what was on his plate and give me the guiltiest of eyes. I just slid him the whole bottle which he happily suckled on.

I also believe Sans took a picture and he better send that to me. Or else I will be very mad and prank him.

Cherry... looked so young. Sure I understand he's probably San's age but, it was hard seeing him as an adult now.

Just Seriously! How small he was, his stutter, his lack of understanding of everything, the way he's fidgeting, he was drinking from a sippy cup for crying out loud!
Though right now I was kinda concerned. He looked a little more pale, if that's possible, he was sweating, and he was gripping his non-existent stomach like as if he were sick...

Then there was the gagging and ewww. There was now ectoplasm all over the floor. I rubbed his back as he starts reeling him self back. Blue goes and grabs the trash can and the mop. The poor thing. Why was he sick though? He has the ecto goop on his clothes and legs though so he needs a bath anyway.

I pick him up, making sure he's done for the moment first. He clung to my hoodie as much as he could, tiny fists with balled up fabric in them. As I carried him to the bathroom below the stairs.

Once we were in I sit him on the toilet as I get the water running. I leave to go get him a towel and new clothes but then a thought passed through my mind. 'Should I leave him alone in there?'

It seemed preposterous the moment it came but, moments later it made sense. His size... is a concern. He's so small he could easily get hurt and he only had one HP. He also had a very large lack of knowledge, does he know how? Also what if he re-opens a
wound.

When I'm back he's still sitting there waiting. I place the towel and outfit down. "Cherry... This might seem like a strange question but, do you know how to... bathe yourself?" It sounded way less weird in my head. The words that came out of his mouth nearly made me double over though.

"Wh-what's 'bathe', sir?" He sounded so innocent!

I gulped. "It's... well... when you get cleaned." He just continued to look confused. I knew he looked dirty but- "Ar-re y-you g-g-gonn-na hose me, s-sir?"

He looked like he might just cry and yep alternate me is getting blasted out of existence. "No, no, no, Cherry. I'm going to give you a bath." Yeah there is no going around this," All of you have to do is get in the water, and I'll give you a good scrub, okay?" I explained trying to console the small skeleton.

He nodded quickly, staring back up for guidance on what to do. I got him to strip and get him the tub, scrubbing away months of grime, and ecto goo.

I was amazed by the sickly looking bone. It was a yellowish tint and so frail it flaked off at the slightest touch. Making the bath quicker and me more and more concerned.

He looked happy and relaxed though. Only about five days and we have made a lot of progress. To the tiny babybones dismay though he had to get out of the bath. Though he didn't mind being swaddled in the towel as I took him to my room to re-clean his wounds and patch him properly.

He luckily didn't have to vomit anymore but, they needed to watch how much he ate. Apparently where he lived he didn't eat much, meaning his soul couldn't handle that much magic in his system. Basically his soul had to much magic and had to expel a lot of it.

The burned cinnamonroll was fast asleep, not wanting to leave Papyrus. Who would have thought that Cherry would be attached to him. He wouldn't let go either way so, why not let him do what he wanted.

He went to bed with the cutest skeleton in the world to chase away eachothers nightmares.

Sans made sure to take a picture and give it to Undyne. She said she couldn't wait to meet the little sugarlump!

~~~~~Author~Chan~~~~

Welp, I hope you enjoy. Sorry updates don't have a schedule but they should update a week to two weeks apart. So yes, enjoy!