Edge-Nip

Cher-Bear~~~~~~POV

Today has to be the best day of my entire life.

I didn't feel scared at all! I didn't even know that was possible. It felt weird, but the best weird ever!

New Boss and Blue Boss really like me apparently. They gave me pets and praise and food all day. New Boss even let me nap in his hoodie and they told me how much they loved my cooking. If this is a trap it's the best trap ever and I hope it lasts.

Today New Boss had to go out though. From what I know so far, I like New Boss. I don't know anything about Blue Boss though... Maybe it won't be to bad?

Blue Boss was moving around strangely like he was hopping? He even had a big grin on his face... I don't like that face.

Blueberry~~~~~~~POV

Cherry was SOOOOOOOO Cute! He even sat at the door after Pap left! He then looked at me with those BIG COOT EYES! AWWWW!

I just couldn't wait for my day with him! I can barely- What's that noise? It.... sounds like a dog? I look around till my eyes landed on Cherry, curled in a corner looking ready to sprint! The poor baby!

"Aww, Cherry it's okay... Are you hungry? Thirsty? Tired?" I ask as I slowly make my way over to him.

Apparently to quickly though as the whining sound got louder and he covered his face. This wouldn't do at all.

I sit in front of Cherry, waiting for him to look at me. What did I do wrong? Was I too loud, too fast, intimidating somehow? Well he is really small... I could probably carry him like a babybones with ease even though he looks about my age. Okay everything would be pretty intimidating at that size.

I look at Cherry again, he just stared at me. Still slightly crying and terrified but better. The candy must have gotten out of his system then.... Maybe I could give him more? No that's not healthy. But it did make him happy. But I don't want him depending on it.

I slowly put my arms out. Silent permission to hold him. He seemed confused though by the gesture. Still staring... Yeah he is intimidated by my Magnificence. Maybe if I let him be he'll come to me?

I get up and walk away, making sure I put a pillow and blanket on the floor and that nothing is on the stove. Once everything is secured I go to Paps Room.

~~~Papyrus' Room~~~~

It was a mess like always but, the books I need are untouched except for dust from age on them. I take a few and head back downstairs. I look at the front door. Still there. Okay makes it easier to watch him I guess....

I start the first book. It was about how to take care of Boss Monsters and what they need as babies and illnesses they can get. As much as I would like to say Cherry was a baby because he is that cute, he wasn't. I looked at infections. I checked each one. Looking at the skeleton near the closet, to see any visual signs. None seen, I was relieved because that meant if he did have any. He didn't have anything that needed attention.

I get the next book. Skeleton health care. It talked specifically about skeletons because.... We were technically a hybrid kinda. Of Humans and Monsters. We had fairly Physical bodies that were connected to our souls. Looking through I looked for anything to explain Cherry's size...

Calcium Deprivation, Mental Illnesses, Mostly high stress and Paranoia, Amnesia, and others.... Well I can try giving him more milk. I'm not a therapist.

A small tug at my shorts got my attention. OMG HE DID IT!!! Wait. Professionalism. Deep Breaths.

"Yes, Cherry? Did you need anything?" He shrunk slightly, his mouth opened as if to say something but nothing came." You can ask me anything, besides I need to ask you some questions so it seems fair you can ask some." I waited patiently.

"W-w-w-what, are y-you re-reading, Sir?" I blinked at the authoritive title but, let it slide. "I'm looking at how I can help you get big and strong, just like me and Pap!" I chirped. He had a dumbfounded look then one of pure amazement. "You c-can make me st-stronger ,Sir!?" Absolute disbelief in his voice.

I nod enthusiasticly, I hop ahead and check if we have any milk right now. Just to get him started.

Luckily we did have some! I pour a cup and rush back to the living room. I give it to him, waiting for him to take a sip.... He wasn't sipping?

"Cherry? It's milk? It makes your bones stronger." I say matter of factly.

He just stared at the cup and blushed. He clumsily took the cup to his mouth and. Oh no that is not how you drink from a -. It was to late Cherry was already sputtering and coughing and gagging on the milk he tried to pour down his throat and, oh no it got in his nose and my goodness it's everywhere....

Okay mental note. Teach Cherry how to use a cup. Also ask why he didn't know how to use one to begin with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author Note♡♡♡♡
Hi! Um.... I bet your wondering. Why have you not been updating???? Well... I forgot the password to this account. Not kidding. So I had made a new one or used my older one. Amythefangirlsfangirl. It has like two stories on it I've been writing but, I'll update this more! Trust me this is to cute to put down!!! Also. Life hates a lot of fangirl. Mine is in the form of being diagnosed by a doctor I apparently have Autism 1, mild anxiety, and ADD within the span of a few months, as well as my mom opening a daycare and my dad messing up my medication appointment... So yeah I'm gonna update so I don't die of stress.

See you munchkins soon!