Chapter 10

Hi all,

I've attached a video above (that has nothing to do with this chapter lol) But it's about reading people and body language that reminds me of this book.

Thank you

Happy reading!

-----------------------------------

Gabe and I sat beside each other on the flight to Iceland, where we hoped to finally catch my father. I still was furious that he had sold me to the Larrunzarios to pay off his debt. I needed to know why he did it. When we arrived at the airport, Gabriello quickly took a call. When he returned, he told me that my father had already left for Germany.

"You've got to be fucking kidding" I clenched my jaw.

"He must take not staying in one place too long very seriously," Gabriello sighed.

I shook my head violently "We've got to go to Germany! Right now"

"You really want to do that?" He folded his arms.

"Of course!" I threw my arms in the air, "why wouldn't I?"

"It's just...." Gabe trailed off then sighed, "nothing...let's catch a flight to Germany" he began walking through the airport.

"What!" I screamed, following him through the airport, "what is it?"

I didn't trust Gabriello. Every time he snuck away to make a mysterious phone call, then came back with information, just confirmed my suspicions.

"Nothing" he shook his head.

"I'm tired okay, I don't have time to fool around!" I yelled. He smirks, raising his brow. "You know what I mean" I rolled my eyes.

"Its nothing really" he sighed.

"Than who were you on the phone with?" I folded my arms.

"Nobody" Gabe shook his head.

"Nobody my ass!" I screamed, "...it was your connections...that's how you knew my father left already! right?"

I was eighteen years old with the mind of a child. Screaming and throwing tantrums is what I used to do, in order to get my own way. I thought I was above it all. Better then everyone in my family and maybe I was on paper. However, in real life, I wasn't any better then my father.

"No!" He yelled back.

"Right?" I reinforced.

"Don't worry" he ordered, joining the cue to purchase tickets for the next flight to Germany.

"Gabriello!" I cried in frustration.

"Why did you sleep with me last night?" He asked, twisting his body to face me, forcing our eyes to meet and our bodies to be dangerously close.

"What does that have—" I started, raising my brows.

"Why?" He repeated. "Was it to get intel? Did you think you could seduce me to find out who my sources are?"

"No" I shook my head violently.

"I can't be played! I'm a Larrunzario, we can't be played" he yelled, shooting me a cold glaze.

I stood their stunned for a moment, examining every inch of his face.

"I thought you don't identify with them anymore" I raised a brow. There was a moment of silence as he moved up another space. "Look maybe I did! But hey you can't stand there and say that you weren't playing me"