Licas

Misha

Misha

It hurt me to know that she was hurting.

It didn't help that I haven't been on a run in a while and had a lot of pent up anger and energy.

I told Rein not to say anything, along with my other sibling, but she obviously didn't listen. She would have to be dealt with later, though.

I needed to calm down before I started telling Tallis everything that she needed to know from the beginning, but I couldn't tell her then. She was already on the fence about coming, she would never have agreed to come if I told her the truth.

I took my mind away from this whole mess, though, thinking about a half hour ago. Kendan had skidded into the shower, I had turned towards the entrance to the walk-in shower when I heard his feet pattering against the wet shower tiles.

"Daddy!" He squealed once he saw me, sliding against the wet tiles. I moved forward, my Lycan pushing me to move quicker before he could fall and grab him; his diaper quickly becoming soaked.

My heart swelled once he called me that, I don't think I would ever get used to it. But on the other hand, I didn't know if I should be scared out of my mind either from him just falling. Tallis would have had my head.

My mind fast-forwarded until it hit Tallis' face when I told her about Kendans curls. That face will stay in my mind for a long time.

I smiled softly before Tallis' voice took me out of my mind.

"Licas." She softly said, but I knew she was angry. Not that I blamed her. But she wasn't going to be mad at me until after she knew everything, or else she wouldn't be sitting there patiently waiting for me to explain.

"My pack and I are Lycans." I started off, carefully watching her face. "All of us." Her face twisted in confusion, but she pursed her lips as she kept quiet.

"There were humans in the pack, but they soon decided that they wanted to change, into a Lycan. Like their mates were. There just becomes a deeper connection with a Lycan mate, you can't mark a human; it's too overwhelming for your bodies and souls to try to half way transition, knowing that you should be marking us back." I licked my lips moving my eyes away from Tallis who just looked like she was sucker punched.

"So we have to give you the bite. It's an agonizing process, one that takes days. One that you and Kendan will have to go through." I could feel the weight of her stare against the side of my face.

"That means Tivon will have to go through it, and everyone who is going to make the decision on joining the pack." She tried to make her voice strong, but it cracked half way through.

"The humans who wish to not join this life may go live in the city, we will help them get started, but then they are on their own," I told her, trying to help her to understand completely.