Tallis

Tivon

Tivon

Sitting on the back of my heels I stare at the man who claims to be the father of my son, and my mate. He and the rest of the beasts are chained and roped up to a large tree multiple times. Kendan refuses to leave my side since the screams happened, so he was falling asleep against my side as I was waiting for them to wake up to get some answers.

Staring at his face I could pick up distinct features from him that he shared with Kendan and that he didn't share with me. I don't even remember how I had conceived Kendan, all I know is that one night I woke up in the dark and I was naked in the woods. A couple of weeks later though, it became shockingly present on what happened that night.

This makes me wonder if he had known what had happened that night as well, or if he didn't remember it as well. Frowning I run my fingers through Kendan's hair. Which he obviously got the large curls from, along with the toned down blondish color. While Kendan's hair was a bright blonde in a frizzy mess, so were his except in a dark chocolate brown color, and his curls seemed to be more tamed and bouncy.

Pursing my lips, I watch as he starts to stir in his sleep, starting to come out of unconsciousness. His eyes flutter open, letting me see the shocking blue depths that flickered over my face before blinking and shifting his eyes down to Kendan who was staring at him with identical big blue eyes. He jerked his head back after meeting Kendan's eyes, knocking his head against the tree.

Wincing he growled at himself, which had Kendan grabbing my leg and tears starting to pour from his eyes softly whimpering as the tears began to fall from the startling sound. Snapping his eyes back he looks at Kendan with regret. Turning my head some I nod my head at Tivon as he came walking to me, to get Kendan, who was due for his nap. Scooping Kendan up in my arms I rock him while turning in Tivon's direction. Kissing the side of his head I give Kendan over to Tivon as his father growled behind me.

Narrowing my eyes, I turn staring him in the eyes until he stops. "Where is he taking him?" He growls out clenching his fists that are bound in front of him with silver.

Rolling my eyes, I huff. "His name is Kendan," I grumbled. "And he is going to take his afternoon nap, like he always does at this position of the sun, for the past autumn now." His ears perk up at the little bits of information I dropped into that statement. "He looks like you, that's the only reason I believe you when you say he is your son. But you will not see him, because after the funeral of the ones we lost we will be leaving."

Narrowing his eyes, he pulls his lip back over his teeth snarling as I just stood there. "He is my pup; he is the heir of the Blood Pack. He will be coming back with me." After stating this, he instantly realizes that he was in the wrong, as the others who had woken up were instantly quiet as I stood up to my full height of 5'10".