Story # 34: Inject Me Sweetly

NOTE: I'll just review the Inject Me Sweetly Part and not Dusk Until Dawn because I didn't read it. :D

------

AUTHOR: XxSkater2Girl16xX

-----

PLOT:

Inject Me Sweetly:

Vampires. Mythical creatures. Horrifying creatures. Creatures of the night. The creatures that make up Emily Brown's worst fear. Ever since she was little, the thought of vampires had sent her heart racing. So what happens when she somehow gets mixed up with the very creatures from her nightmares? When she's suddenly taken from her family because of something she had no control over? And there's something else... Something special about Emily's blood that has every vampire in the vicinity trying to steal it. But the problem is, Emily barely even has enough for herself.

------

OPINION:

This is the first Vampire Story I've read last week. I was born one night and I realized that I have not read anything for a week then so I decided to search for new ones. The Teen Fiction/Humor/Romance Category doesn't offer me anything new I actually want to read so here I was looking at the Vampire Category and this is actually the first one for Completed. Anyways, I was never quite skeptic about this because the Author is popular. I already knew this would be good. And indeed, it did not disappoint me. I was really happy that this is the Story I started a week ago because it pumped me up and because of this I have already finished another 6 other Stories. Yes, really I got into my roll so much because of this one. It was quite... boring thou. Just some parts. I found myself scrolling down just a bit to look for the parts I actually want to read but.. I still do love it! I like the characters the most because they are not your typical gloomy Vampires that other Authors always liek their Vampires. So it's fresh! Vivi is.. well, surprises. I actually cried. It's like the time I watched Breaking Dawn Part where Carlisle died. I hate it when an important character dies. That's why they should never die, they're important. But it did not lessen the flow of it. It actually felt more maddening. The ending I like is actually, surprisingly the 2nd one. It's sounds weird but I do prefer that one. It was really quick thou, this Story. But... I guess for a bored and have not read a week type, this will actually make you go and read like some person on adrenaline.

Why I didn't read Dusk Until Dawn? It did not appeal to me like Inject me Sweetly. That simple. ^__^

------

RATING:

8.3 out 10

------

Sooooorrry guys! I was just too damn busy and I have not been reading anything until last week with complete honesty! And last week we didn't have Internet so I was really screwed in my mind because I just realized how hard it was when we don't have Internet. Gosh! Anyways, I have read 7 in a week, including this one so you don't have to worry about update. After I finish two more I'll update again. Okay. Thank you! :*

Jouilielle