Story # 17: Falling Slowly

AUTHOR: Dreaming_Love

------

PLOT:

Don't postpone what you want. Don't leave anything misunderstood. Make sure the people you care about know; make sure they know how you really feel. Because just like that, it could end.

He's reckless and indignant. She harbors an all-consuming secret. Sometimes, God gives us what we never knew we needed.

------

OPINION:

The truth is that I could not Review this without giving you guys a glimpse of what this is Story is really about. I am shocked (and still is) to how it turned out. And I have been crying and not crying for about an hour now. So this is how I am going to do it. I'm going to share you guys a Story.

Once upon a time there was this little girl. She was happy with her life, her simple life with her Family. It consist of her Mother, her Father and two of her brothers. She was happy at how simple yet fulfill her life is. Her Daddy love her very much and she loves him back as much as he loves her. Because in her eyes, she's Daddy's Forever Little Girl. And it doesn't change even if she grows up. From then on she vowed to herself that she will never say no to him. She would never rebel or even displease him. She doesn't want him sad. But there was a time that her Daddy had to leave. She was 10 back then. She remembered how hard it had been. She had no one to talk to, to rely on. She found herself alone. Because she has no one to talk to or rely on and found herself alone, the Demon inside her took in and she almost stab herself with a kitchen knife. It was the first time in her life that she thought of suiciding. But flashes of her Daddy woke her up from her reverie and she dropped the knife, fell down and ball herself to tears. Nobody knew that. Nobody saw that except for Him. Her life became miserable after that. She changed for the worst. She gets in to fights a lot. She dropped her Grades but nobody confronted her on what was happening. They thought it was normal. That's when she started lose his faith on Him. She thought, "It's already Hell there's not much difference if I go to Hell as well," she hated Him for years. She pushed back and never talked to Him for years. Because to her, there was no difference. The thought of suiciding happen again, and again, and again. She lost her path for years. The only thought that's keeping her breathing was her Daddy. One Day, she realized how closed she was to her surrounding. She thought she was the most miserable person in the world. Only, this time, someone gave her an insight that not everyone is happy and has a wonderful life. It was an eye opener to be positive and look at things on the bright side. She stopped getting mad at everything around her. She stopped hating herself and especially, Him. She went to Church and asked for forgiveness because of her stupidity. She was young. She was only 10 back then and now, looking back, she saw how it had changed her from worst and now, it's getting better. The pain. The sadness. The hate. Everything. She relied on Him again. And whenever she feels like giving up. She talks to Him. She goes to Church every week now to ask for forgiveness and tell Him, Thank You. And now, today, she realized that you are the only one who makes your life miserable than it already is. It doesn't hurt to believe that everything does/do/will happen for a reason.

I don't know where this falls to the Story but after finishing, I thought of this. I was not supposed to Review this Story, at all. Because for me, this is just so sad and made me think of that Story again. Making me cry and cry and cry nonstop. The girl in the Story will remain anonymous. People like her don't need pity. I think the Epilogue got me this bad because I can't still stop crying. You might think I was just being too emotional but I want you to read it. It might be because it hit a nerve, a memory, I don't know but right now I feel really down hell emotional. To the Author, it's so sad that it's wonderful. I hope that all of the people who will read this will feel something at the end. Your Story is just so fucking sad that I found it wonderful. I can't describe how I feel. I hate the Epilogue so bad that I will give your Story a perfect 10.  I didn't even thought the Epilogue will turn out like that. There were just Stories you can guess the outcome. That you'll know if it's happy or sad or plain or boring or normal but never this. The Title never gave me a vibe or even the Plot. Never. It's sad to say this is the Story I wished I never have crossed. I don't like remembering how shitty life really is. But this is just a Story, I remind myself but it's still... feels like this.

-------

RATING:

10. Perfect fucking 10. One hell yeah son of a bitches 10.

------

So yeah. An hour long written Review Story. And uhm, I know Story # 16 is not out yet but you see guys, 17 is my favourite number and thou this Story makes me cry nonstop I still want it to have the lucky number. Please read this. I checked it out and was really sad to see that it didn't even hit a Million Reads. It's kind of frustrating that some Stories gets really popular that a lot of people read it but it has a shitty writing, a shitty and super cliche Plot but still very popular. Stories like this should be the ones that needed that kind of attention. I'm not implying anything. Just... read this.

And oh, not supposed to Update but this Story just hits a nerve. And I could not just do this. Finished this today in 8 hours today. Please. Please. Please. Read this. It's not begging. This is just so people will read a very wonderful touching Story. And read this with Music! It has an effect. ^__^

--> GenieStClair