Story # 23 - 27: Five Stories in One?

AUTHOR: KanyeInterruptedMe

------

AN: A little warning. This is all sort of an Erotic Stories. I suggest if you don't want to get horny or if you are not horny or you are too young to get horny, please, I am being a very decent human being telling you that it's okay for me if you guys skip it. But personally, I'm a 17 year old Teenager and I'm single but I am bot norny at all. I'm just really imaginative and I do adore reading this kind of Stories. I haven't watch porn my whole life. The truth is I'd rather read than watch. Anyways, there are five of them. Really short thou. It'll be in order of what I have read first and the last. And the Opinion will be All-in-One. I just have a few comments here and there but no individual once in each Stories.

------

# 23: The EX (18+ Only)

------

PLOT:

“Colin? I feel so awful lying to you so I have to tell you what happened today,” Frankie blurted out, nervously cracking her knuckles as she stared at her boyfriend from one side of the living room.

Colin’s bright blue eyes danced. “What is it, sweetheart?”

“I…I bumped into my ex-husband in the elevator today.”

“And?”

Frankie exhaled. “And we had sex. In the elevator.”

There was an interminable silence before Colin smiled.

“We’ll work through this, honey. Don’t worry.”

“Work through this?” she spluttered in disbelief. “How? How can we, when all I want is for him to do it again? And again, and again, and again, and…”

She trailed off, sighing.

It pained her to see Colin’s hurt expression, but then again, it pained her to know that Konstantin had made her climax in that elevator more times than Colin had in their whole relationship…

------

#24: The Handyman (18+ Only)

------

PLOT:

“I will savour every part of your body; every nook and every cranny. I will make you feel like my last meal. And I will do it with your husband in the next room.” Sofia’s breathing became ragged. She held the stupid cookbook to her chest like a lifesaver, but she couldn’t stop her heart bashing against it. And Vaughn? His hand had somehow slipped up the hem of her dress…

------

#25: The Bookclub (18+ Only)

------

PLOT:

“We only read erotica,” Fiona said with a straight face. “Come again?” I asked, clutching my copy of Jane Eyre to my chest. I suddenly felt like a girl who’d come to a fancy-dress party dressed as herself. “Oh, come on, Janelle,” Fiona smiled, pulling my hand and leading me into the room. The light in the library was dimmed to a dull glow, and then I heard a man’s voice reading: “I entered her from behind, squeezing the taut skin of her buttocks and driving myself even deeper, until…” Somewhere in the dark, I heard moans of pleasure and the unmistakable yowl of a climax…

------

#26: The Escort (18+ Only)

------