Story # 11: Twin Obsessions

AUTHOR: LilMouse

------

PLOT:

**EXTREME ADULT CONTENT!**Jesse has spent the last two years hiding from herself as well as everyone else around her but that changes when her boss's twin brother comes to town. Suddenly Jesse finds herself unable to resist the heat that these two men create in her. Thrown into their arms by circumstances that were completely out of her control, Jesse slowly becomes the person she used to be but will it last? Will she be able to get over her fears of getting hurt and take a chance on two gorgeous men who would do anything to have her. Anything . . .

------

OPINION:

If you don't like sex or threesome or being in "Team Pervert/Horny" then don't read this. What? I'm just saying. After all the Fifty Shades fiasco, this should be NOTHING. The first initial thought when I read this Months ago was, "This shit should be publish (as in be sold into a Book. It'll be good and Team it up with Fifty Shades. Parents might have to be wary about what their children read from then on. XD)," I have a few EROTIC based Novels on me and this is just one out two I have here in Wattpad but.. this is just PURE CLEAN. The truth is I am much comfortable reading rather than watching. Since, hormones kick in at the age of 16 (not... implying anything okay?) I think reading is better. Any of you thinks the same? (wink wink) I remember one of my High School classmates who is against to anythin intimate because she thinks it's actually "dirty". She actually said that aftter reading Fifty Shades, she felt "dirty" towards herself. I was like, "I would let Christian Grey take me anyway he wants. Yum-yum". Anyways, this is ONE of my mega favourites. I remember totally fangirling about this in Twitter. And after reading this, I have the sudden urge to have Twins if I ever get pregnant in the future. I keep saying one of my favourites, but seriously, after having 140 Stories in My Library and being added in here what makes you think it's not one of my favourites? If you just want to explore your wildest (and dirtiest) thoughts. I best recommend for you to read this. I'm going to admit whenever I feel (slight) horny, I read this. LoL. Honesty is the best Policy people. ^__^ You can judge me later. Hihi.

------

RATING:

9.8 out of 10 (My favourite Erotic after Fifty Shades. You should guys try looking for "My Name is Light," it's a Novel (I think). Slight Erotic. A really touching Story. Not close to Fifty Shades but... yeah. It was AWESOOM.)

------

I have finish yet, another Story. So... here's your Update! ^__^ <333333

--> GenieStClair