Story # 8: My Wattpad Love

AUTHOR: cold_lady19

------

PLOT:

Julie has always been the shy type. Her world changes when she finds wattpad, a very popular ebook community. She becomes addicted to it and even starts posting her own stories. But are friends, fans and votes all she will get from this site? Or is it possible to find love as well?

------

OPINION:

Well... this is Top Three on my list. Seriously. You don't know how many times I have read this but the emotion and what it felt like on the first time I read it never left. I was so caught up with the Story. I usually don't believe in this type. You know, the online thing. The last person who I got too close for my own comfort that I met Online broke my fucking heart. It was not cool at all. I guess... the title is pretty much obvious anyways. All I can say about the Story is if you don't read it it's like losing a chance. I don't know. Usually, when I read something I want to read over and over again I feel something. It was not just reading it. It's being in there. Weird isn't it? I've been reading a lot of Stories for the past few years and I usually get better at doing them. It wouldn't be in my Top Five if it wasn't good, 'nough said.

------

RATING:

10 out of 10 (for bringing out something I thought was gone in my emotional part.)

------

Okay. The last for this day. I sure do hope that I have paid all that five days of not Updating. It's not my fault.

--> GenieStClair