Story # 30: Until I Met You

AUTHOR: winx1348

------

PLOT:

For Jessalyn and her mom, moving to the small town of Avondale, California seemed like the perfect decision; they wanted the new scenery but what they really needed was a new start.

Jessalyn Hartley had always been shy and one to keep to herself, but now, as she enters her final year of high school at Crestview High, she's more determined than ever to stay hidden in the shadows.

However, all of that may change when she crosses paths with the supposed bad boy; Cason Michaels, and figures out that maybe she just had to meet the right person to break her out of her shell.

------

OPINION:

Hm. As the Story started there has been no doubts that I would Review this. But it's not really that addicting. I'm not keen into too much perfect Stories. It might sound a bit too hypocrite type thing cause sometimes I say that stories should be like this or such but I think that's the best thing, you don't run out of things to comment or say about it. You actually have a good/bad thing to say that other people can think about or notice as well. I absolutely adored the semi-slowness of the flow. You won't get bored of it but it'll keep your toes curling on what is next. The Story is as unique as the characters. Somehow I'm running out of compliments, comments, opinion and such towards this Story. Not because I'm speechless but I think because there's nothing that too bad or too good to comment/opinion about. Hm. Cason is... I think so far not the typical guy that you read in other Stories, it's quite refreshing. It really is. He's just... Idk, I don't really know how to describe him but his character is really is refreshing to hear or read once in a while. One of the reason I am quite fond of this Story is as well is because of Jessalyn's tragedy at the start. It's a touchy feeling. My comments are all out of place, I know.

And oh, I almost forgot she's the same Author as Maybe Perfect. Might heard of it anywhere. I have actually read it sometime earlier this year. The reason why I didn't review or consider even doing it is because the Story is too damn perfect for me to review it. The events, the writing, everything is just too perfect for me to notice something or anything to say. So yeah... but it's quite recommendable as well so if you dig those type of Stories you should read it as well.

------

RATING:

Damn. I don't know what to give. I'll get back when I can give it a number. Shizz. This is just too outrageous.

------

The Story rendered me speechless.

-->GenieStClair