The Quest

I woke up, yawned, and stretched. I lazily got out of bed and headed to get my shower. I finished and decided that today I should pick out my best traveling and fighting clothes. I pondered about my clothes for a long time, but decided on a bright blue, thin, short-sleeved shirt with jean shorts. I topped it all of with my bright pink sneakers and my hair up in a pony-tail. I grabbed a baseball cap and slipped it on.

Finally, I checked my backpack to make sure everything I needed was there: another pair of clothes, food, water bottles, a first-aid kit, a sleeping bag, and some matches. I made sure I had Pinpoint on. Oh yeah, Chad let me keep Pinpoint after I used it in the arena to (accidentally) hurt Henry. Pinpoint had felt like it was made for me; perfect grip, perfect weight, perfect everything. And like all cool weapons, Pinpoint was disguised as something else. Pinpoint was a perfect-fitted ring. You pressed the rainbow gem on the top and Pinpoint transformed into a sword that fell directly in your hand. No, seriously. If you were standing in the North Pole, pressed the gem, somehow magically got to the South Pole in a matter of seconds, Pinpoint would, well, pinpoint you and fall into your hand. Plus, if you took of the ring/the ring fell off, Pinpoint would pinpoint you and return in ring form on your finger.

So, I walked out of the cabin and went to the field where Harper would be. We had made side-cars/side-saddles so everyone could fit. Once everyone on the quest was there and the whole camp, the campers told us bye and wished us good luck. I turned and looked at the others on the quest. "So, here we go?" I asked. "Yeah" Zayn answered "I guess."

I mounted Harper and the others got into the side-saddles and I turned Harper around and faced the campers. They made a path for us to go through.

"Goodbye, campers! Have a good time while were gone, I guess." I said. Everyone chuckled. 'Well, now for a quest-cry.' I thought. "Whatever the thing were going for is, here we come!"

There was a mixture of cheering and laughter as we speeded through the camp.

•••••••••••END OF CHAPTER••••••••••

So, I finally updated! Yesh, I know I'm a terrible author. This is short and bad, and I haven't updated in forever. Sorry. D:

So, VOMMAN. I hope you liked the chapter.

XOXO

D.F.T.B.A.

Dog1125a