The Tests.....

"First, of course, we're doing the Art test, 'cause were here" said Chad. 'DUH!' I thought. "Okay, how do I do it?" Chad laughed. "Do it? You just walk in there, and in this case do art!" "Okay" I walked in the cabin and saw a bunch of artist easels and beds with paint stains on the left side. On the right side, I saw giant glass capsules, with little plaques at the bottom. Inside the capsules were 3-D moving art! The art varied from little doodles to people with shadows, made-up monsters and other campers. At the end of the 3 rows, was steps that led up, I went up and just saw more capsules. I came back down and went up to an easel. I picked up a pencil and started drawing. I just drew what my hand wanted to do. Then I started adding markers for colors. There was a colorful blob. I started again and this time I surprised myself by drawing that guy from the Poisiden table! Then I went out to Chad with my drawing. "Ahh, so you drew...?" "Um, I drew that boy from the Poisiden table." I said. "Ahh, well, very good!" Chad praised. I don't think so, it looks like my Blob."How long have you waited since you drew this?" He asked. "About a minute." I answered. "Ok, in 5 minutes we will be able to tell." We waited. It took forever!! "On to the next test. Would you like to keep your drawing?" Chad asked, surprising me. "Yeah, I wanna keep it." I said. We kept doing tests all day. At Poisiden, they cut me a little on the leg, then I stepped in water. It didn't heal. At Aphrodite, I had to pick out a pretty outfit and put on make-up for a fancy date. I failed miserably. At Dionysus (Sorry for spelling, :( ) I got a bowl of green grapes and a bowl of purple grapes, and a bottle of water. I had a cup, and I was supposed to try to make wine. Another fail. Then I tried to plan a party. Again, no success. Then, at Apollo, lets just say there was an arrow in someone's but, and some really bad music was made. Ares, sword fights were lost and motorcycles and chariots were crashed. Athena, tests were failed. Demeter, plants were killed. Hecate, spells went wrong and things exploded and, well, you get the point.

At dinner, I sat down and no one noticed where I sat. But when Chad stood up everyone got really excited. "Well, I know you're all wondering which cabin Avery is now in," Everyone was now on the edge of their seats. "And the answer is, she is still in the mystery cabin." Everyone had a mix of surprise and disappointment on their faces. "Wow, this has never happened before." Someone in the Aphrodite murmured. Then everyone started talking too. "Well, back to dinner!" Chad yelled. Then dinner appeared, while I ate, I saw a nice Hephaetsus boy making jokes with his cabin. After dinner, we did campfire, had Yummy S'mores, and left for bed. I had a dream that me and the boy from the Poisiden cabin lying on a beach towel on the beach, duh, kissing at midnight. I woke up at 3 a.m. and decided to write a story. It was about a girl who's twin died of cancer, and had to try and overcome the problem and try to be normal again ( A.K.A. Learning To Live by fredfredmole30) then I felt satisfied and got back in bed, and fell asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm soooooooooooooooooo sorry for thee long wait! :( I know it took forever, and I'm sorry! Who do you think is right for Avery? Poisiden or Hephaetsus? Or do you think someone new will come in? 2 votes, 2 comments, ? Fans, 1 new reader. Thx for reading, I will try to update soon!

D.F.T.B.A.

Dog1125a