The Strangest Day

As soon as I got on the bus,I saw Alice, my weird-not-really-friend-who-I-never-hang-out-with, sitting in my bus seat. I sighed and sat down. Alice looked worried. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing!" Alice said too quickly, with a fake smile. You could tell something was up. "Happy Birthday, by the way!" said Alice. "Thanks Alice, but what's wrong?"I asked again. "Nothing." She repeated. 'I give up' I thought. Finally, we got to school. I bored through lessons, except writing, where I wrote about a girl named Sally. It was a short story and turned into a song, though I did make a few adjustments. It goes : Little Sally Walker, walkin' down the street. She didn't know what to do so she came on up to me. She said "come on girl, shake that thing, shake that thing don't stop. Come on girl shake that thing, shake that thing don't stop (repeat 3 times) Then, at break time, the last period for 6th graders, Alice told me to follow her, so I did. Maybe I would find out why she was worried, or maybe the special thing would happen. We passed through a couple trees, then I came to a place really deep in the trees, there were vines and plants everywhere! I swear everything was growing a mile a second! ( A/N: I know it's a mile a minute) I never knew there could be so many plants in one place in New York! Then, I noticed a girl standing and making a bunch of plants grow and move, just by moving her hands! "Is this the one?" She asked, looking me over. "Yes, and her name is Avery."answered Alice. "K, come on then, 'Avery'." the girl said. "Uh, who are you and where are you taking me?" I asked. "I'm Annalisa, and we're going to SkyDirt." Annalisa said. "Um, where and what are SkyDirt?" I asked. "Cut down on the questions!" Snarled Annalisa." I'll tell you when we get there." Alice just stood back and waited quietly. She's a shy kid. Then, I asked "Alice, you don't happen to know anything about this do you?" Alice's eyes widened and she tried to make herself smaller. "Alice, answer me." I said. Then I screamed. I screamed because right where Alice used to be standing was now a tree. Then I screamed again cause the Alice's face and body appeared on the tree and said "Avery, can you please calm down and go with Annalisa?"asked tree-Alice. All I answered was a high-pitched "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Then Annalisa dragged me by the arm and we finally got to a car. Then I asked "How old are you?" "12." answered Annalisa," This is a SkyDirt car." Then I got in the car and started screaming again cause Alice transformed back into a person, and got in the car. Then I started screaming all over again cause the car started flying. Then I calmed down and enjoyed looking at the beautiful sites of the sky. Then I felt a little force and started to see a camp, a really big one, with weird, cool, unique cabins that none were the same. Then, after a big field, there was a school like thing. Then, the car landed. We all got out, and Annalisa said"This is SkyDirt." Then other people came up to see the new person here, me. Then, someone asked "What's your name?" "Avery" I answered. Then a big, responsible man walked up, smiled and said "Welcome to SkyDirt." By far, this is the strangest day of my life.