The Prophecy

I woke up in the morning, again, too what I now thought was a conch shell. This time, I went outside, felt it was a little chilly, so this time when I went in and got dressed, I had a middle sleeved light blue camp shirt, skinny jeans, and the same bright pink sneakers. I pulled my hair up in a half pony-tail. I then went to breakfeast, where I had pancakes, Yum! I checked my schedule. Not a school day, YAY! ( Hey, that rhymes!) So, first up on activities is......CLIMBING WALL! 'Too bad this one doesn't have lava...' I thought. So I walked over to the climbing wall.It was soooooooooo easy. Well, for the others it was. I fell on my butt every time except the last one, where I made it 4 lines up, then fell off because the conch shell blew, which meant the next activity. Mine was.... Cabin cleaning. Ugh, I HATE cleaning! I went into my cabin, and that's when I realized how messy it was. Really, everything was off the bed, including the mattress cover, all my clothes were on the floor because I never put them away. Also, snack bags (probably from previous campers) I started putting things away and in the trash, and sweeped the floor and made the bed. The mess was so big it took me the WHOLE time to clean up. The conch shell blew and I checked my schedule to see that I had a free period now! I decided to go ask Chad a question. I jogged around a little 'till I found Chad at the Archery Range supervising. "Hey Chad!" I called as an Apollo kid hit a Bull's Eye. "Darn, It's half a centimeter off from the middle!" The Apollo kid yelled in frustration. "Yes, Avery? Keep trying, Jim!" Chad said. "Um, do we have monsters?" Chad chuckled and was about to speak when Jim yelled "Perfect shot! Finally!" "Excellent Jim! Of course we do, Avery."

I sat down at the mystery table for dinner. I had gotten 4 stars in cabin inspection, Athena got 5, and Hermes got half a star, Dynionus got 1 star. Chad stood and announced "Our questers have returned!" And with that, 4 teens stepped out from behind him, grinning. "Lexi! Alex! Max! Brady!" Everyone screamed. "You're alive!" A girl with red hair from the group stepped up. "Hehe, we're here. And we got it!" She lifted up a trophy that she placed on a table, where it transformed into a glowing horse. "The fastest," she said in an announcers voice, " the coolest, the one who eats the most carrots," the horse whinnied in annoyance, " HARPER THE FASTEST HORSE ON EARTH!" Then the horse twitched, but at the same time there was a strong breeze. Everyone looked around and there were hoof prints in a circle going around the camp. The horse had just run around the whole camp in less than a second! "Woah....!" Everyone said. Then a new girl, not one of the 4, stepped up."Look's like you completed my prophecy!" She said. "Seriously Mack, you don't have to BRAG about your talent." The red-haired girl said. "Chill, Lexi. Have you met our new camper, Avery?" Mack turned to me. Then Lexi turned to me. "Hello, I'm Lexi Tistoe, from the Apollo cabin. Nice to meet you." Lexi said. "Jeesh, no need to be formal. I'm just an un-determined camper." I answered. "And oh yeah! Heyyyy." Everyone cracked up. "Oh, this your first night then?" Lexi asked casually. "No, it's actually my third." I answered. She looked surprised. "Really? This has never happened before." She said in a shocked tone. "Yeah, everyone says that. Your probably hungry from the quest. Let's eat!" I said hungrily. "I agree, chow!" Chad announced.

At the campfire, we were singing songs, making s'mores, and having a good time when Mack fainted and rose into the air.

"The ones you know are not the only ones you need, You will take the newly found fastest steed. You must make a great sacrifice for your life's depend, Win the game while the others defend."

Everyone stopped everything they were doing as she fell to the ground. "Okay, bedtime is early. Go." Chad ordered and we all sprinted back to our cabins and into our beds.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yay, another chappie! And oooooooh a prophecy! And this was a longer chapter! YAY! So, no more of that votes and comments thing. It's not working and I keep posting anyway, sooooooo. Now, I still LOVE votes, comments, and fans. I am a bounce-back fan and will follow you if you follow me. Now, spreading the word IS a requirement. This story is small, but it will be big. And I can't make it big without your help. This story doesn't have many readers. So, please help me spread the word. The only reason I updated was because I thought of my waiting readers, lost with no update. And cause I'm gonna see a movie tomorrow XD. So, thx 4 reading, and keep going! (When I update.) Anways,

D.F.T.B.A.

Dog1125a