Prologue

"Use your imagination!" My Grandma always says. Wait a second, I should tell you about me before I tell you what my Grandma says, sorry. Ok, I like to write stories, and read books.Agh! I haven't even told you my name! Ok then, my name is Avery Prewett. I am 11. I was born Feburay 31. I know it doesn't exist, but in 2002,they had a February 31st day. And thats when I was born. So, we just do my birthday on March 3rd, the day which February 31st day was held on. Also, I can be dum sometimes. Point proven: 'dum' is actually 'dumb'. But, everyone who knows me says I'm creative. So I think that makes up for it. I have long,thick brown hair and brown eyes. I'm also tan.Ok then,I think we can go back to what my Grandma says. My family thinks Granny is crazy, except me. Well, maybe a little. Okay, a lot. She is always talking about magical powers and stuff. And using your imagination. 1st = crazy. 2nd = good-ish. Now, let me tell you something. Granny wasn't crazy. Not one bit. And I found that out on March 3rd.Now, I'll start my story.

March 3rd
"Happy birthday!" My mom said." Congratulations! Your 11 now! Same number, tens and ones!" "Thanks mom!" I said. I'd always imagined the same 2/3/4 numbers as an age would make something magical happen when you turned that age, therefore saying magic happens on your 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99, 111 and so on birthdays. But after 11 years of imaginative ideas, I knew i was wrong. But, I was still excited about it. "So, how has school been going?" My mom asked."Good." I answered, lying. A lot of strange things had been happening. Like my weird-not-that-much-friend-I-never-hang-out-with kept staring at me. It was weird. Then my mom said "I was hoping this weird weather would go away by your birthday. Too bad." My mom shrugged. When my mom sad 'weird' she really meant it. It was 113 degrees farenheight ( A/N: sorry for spelling there.), and we only live in New York! Me and my mom spent the rest of the morning chatting and getting ready for school. Yeah, my mom is a kindergarden teacher.I was in 6th grade.That morning, I had no idea that I was about to start the strangest day of my life, so far.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello,and Welcome to my new story, Imagination. So tell me,do you like it so far? And sorry for the short chapter. I have more ideas for this story than Why Me? though. Now, I have a SUPERDUPERDUPERDUPERDUPERDUPERDUPER story this time. It's called: The Last Hope Of Imagination By DJxICExCREEP . It is so important because as soon as I saw the title, this story was born. I came to work on this right away then started to read that story. So, DJxICExCREEP, you should be very proud of yourself. Now, I want every one of you to
VOMMENT!!!!!!!! No! Not throw up, it's VOTE and COMMENT!!! Also, could you please Fan (Follow)? Maybe next time I should say VOMMAN!!(Is that any better?) Please comment on that and any other thing you think of. I don't care. I hope you enjoy going on Avery's adventure with her! :)

D.F.T.B.A.

Dog1125a (Amelia, that's my name, whether you like it or not!! 😈😈😈😈)