Chapter One

(READ: If you guys want to talk to me about updates or stories or anything then the quickest way to reach me is my kik: oliviadarragh)

       I wake, breathing heavily. I was tied down somewhere in a dark room. The memories flood back to me. I was running as fast as I could, but it wasn't enough. They had caught me. I was a captive to the scariest pack ever heard of. 

       The door creaks open, and I stay silent. A lamp is turned on, and the brightness causes my already raging headache to spike. I flinch slightly, adjusting to the light. An old lady smiles at me, "You'll be okay, though that concussion must hurt horribly." I blink at her, not willing to speak. She senses this and moves a bit closer. "I'm Mary Jane, and I'm the Dark Moon's pack docotor. You must be confused, but I don't have time to explain. Alpha could hardly keep himself away from the room, and I'm afraid he'll be bursting through the door in a few seconds. You must stay calm, okay?" 

       My eyes widen and I nod at her. The alpha of the Dark Moon Pack was supposedly the scariest man alive. The door bursts open and a very tall man walks in. The scent of pinewood overwhlemes me, and my eyes meet his. My mouth drops open, and I stare at my mate.

       "Mine," the intimidating man growls. Mary Jane scurries out of the room. I come to the realization that my mate is Alpha. Seeing as I was tied to the medical bed, I couldn't run. My only option was to stare at him in awe. 

       He smirks, and walks foward. "I've been looking for my Luna for much too long." I shriek in response. It was an involuntary reaction. Someone had to save me from this. Fate was playing a trick on me. I never wanted a mate, let alone an alpha mate. I wouldn't be Luna to any pack, though I had a suspision the choice wouldn't belong to me. 

       His wicked, sexy appearance wavers as worry flashes in his eyes. Oh, so my bad boy mate was protective? My task of escaping just became impossible. "Are you hurt?" He asks. I nod, tugging at the rope holding me down. 

       He walks slowly towards me, and unties the rope. His fingers never once touch my skin. I sit up, moving away from him. He growls, but allows the space.

       "I'm Jason," he introduces himself. I continue to stare at my mate. "I want to know my mate's name," he presses. My senses finally come back to me for the first time since I woke. I stare him down. Mate or not, he caputured me against my own will. He would learn quickly, that I didn't belong to him.

       I find my voice, "That sucks, doesn't it Alpha?" He sharply inahles, and anger flashes across his face. His eyes stare intently into mine, "What did you just say, little mate?" "I won't repeat myself," I smile at his conflicted face. 

       Alphas never liked to be challenged, though I guessed he was happy to have a strong independent mate. He'll soon realize I'm a bit too independent. I don't do relationships.

       "You're quite the little fiesty one, aren't you?" It dawned on me that he kept calling me little. I was short, but not in the slightest petite. I was strong, and he seemed to doubt it. I glare at him, sitting up to look bigger. "Fiesty doesn't begin to describe me." His eyes smile betrays his face, and I can guess he doesn't believe me.

       I stand, moving toward him. He steps towards me, as well. He was scary, but I wouldn't let him know that. He stood at more than a foot taller than my 5'2" stature. "You're adorable," He smirks.

       I push my chest into his and blick my eyelashes, "Alpha, I'm much more than adorable." He smiles, seeming to think he was winning me over. Tempation burns in his eyes, and I wink at him.

       Then, I punch him square in the face. A shocked look crosses his face, and I run behind him, flinging the door open. I rush past many unfamiliar faces, and jump off a staircase onto the bottom floor. Two stong men stand at the door, but my shortness comes in handy. I duck between them and push the door to outside open.

       "Boxing comes in handy," I murmer, thinking back to the punch I'd given Jason. He had it coming, though. I was no possesion of his.

       (Attention: I am looking for new writing ideas for this story, and others. Also, I need a new cover. i am aslo looking for a collab partner to work on a new idea with. If you can help with any of these, or have any additional questions you can message me or kik me at oliviadarragh)