Chapter Twelve

(Sorry the update took so long! Will make sure the next chapter is up quickly. Feedback is appreciated!)

I wake up snuggled into a warm, inviting body. I open my eyes, looking up at Jason's beautiful face. I smile listening to his steady breathing. Sometimes Jason was so perfect.

I run my fingers along his jawline, and watch his face scrunch up quickly. I giggle as he opens his eyes and gives me a disoriented look. He shuts his eyes tightly, "Go back to sleep, Luce." I sit up, throwing my leg over his lap, straddling him. "Make me," I say, leaning in real close to his face.

He opens his eyes again, giving me an alarmed look. "You're in a strange mood," he says, raising an eyebrow. I laugh, pushing my nose right up against his.

He sits up, flipping us over so that he's on top of me. Suddenly the situation had turned intense. My breathing hitches, becoming very heavy. "Holy fuck," I whisper, pressing my lips into his.

His lips quickly respond, and his hands travel to my waist, pulling me closer. I run my fingers through his hair, dragging them down over his shoulders. I decide to flip us over again so that I'm sitting on him. Somehow we start moving and before I realize it we're grinding. My breathing becomes heavy quickly. I look straight into my mate's eyes and feel closer than I ever have to him in this moment.

He gently pushes me off of him, steadying his breathing. "I need to stop now or I won't stop at all," he explains, his eyes dark. I nod, taking my hand through my hair. "Wow," I say, grinning to myself. He smiles, pecking me on the lips, "Good morning, baby."

I step out of bed, yawning. "I'm going downstairs to find Kristen." Jason nods, "Alright babe, I'll be down in a few. I'm going to take a quick shower."

I blow him a kiss, feeling outrageously flirty this morning. When I walk into the kitchen, there's plates of food on the counter, and glasses of orange juices are lined up in a row. Kristen bites her lip in the corner. I raise an eyebrow, "Hey sweetheart, you okay?" She looks up at me and jumps out of her seat, smiling, "Yeah I'm great! It's just that I thought I'd make the pack some food this morning to introduce myself, but I don't know if it's good enough. I mean, is this enough food?"

I laugh, pulling her into a hug, "Good god, it's enough. This is enough food to feed an army. Plus, only the people that live in the pack house eat in the kitchen. Everyone should be up pretty soon. How long have you been awake?" She sighs, "Since like five." I scrunch up my face in disgust, "Why?" "I couldn't sleep." I shake my head, "Whatever, freak." She giggles, nudging me lightly.

"Where's Sebastian?" I ask. "He's still sleeping," she says, shrugging her shoulders. I help her set out all the plates and glasses onto the few sets of dining room tables. As if on cue, as soon as we're done a few teenagers walk in and sit down together.

"Luna," they greet me. "How are you guys this morning?" I ask, watching the boys in the group gobble down their food. They grunt in response, and I smile. "Reminds me of our teenage years," Kristen whispers, snickering. "Don't speak of the hell years," I joke. We laugh, sitting down of the opposite side of the room.

After about thirty minutes the whole room is full of cheerful conversations and the food is quickly devoured. I look up to see Jason and Sebastian descending the stairs. Both their eyes immediately search for Kristen and I. They find us quickly, walking over to our table. I stand to hug my mate, and I offer my seat to Sebastian. He eagerly sits next to his mate, kissing her cheek.

"Who made breakfast?" Jason asks, circling my waist with his arms. "It was all Kristen. She has a natural motherly instinct." Jason nods his head in approval.

Sebastian grabs Kristen's hand, pulling her up. "Come on, I'm gonna introduce you to everyone." They walk around the room, talking casually to everyone, and Kristen couldn't look happier. I grin, taken back by how quickly Sebastian won her over.

I let go of Jason, "Hey, I think I should go clean the kitchen." Jason's face lights up, "You're the perfect Luna." I roll my eyes, "Shut up."

I make my way into the kitchen, Jason following closely. I start washing the huge pile of dishes, and Jason takes counter duty. Between the two of us, it takes about twenty minutes to clean the kitchen. When done, I stand back looking at our work. The kitchen was spotless.

I look up at Jason, admiring his face structure. Moon goddess, our kids would have great cheekbones. Jason turns to me, and I snap out of it. He smirks, "Were you just checking me out?" I clench my jaw, and make fists with my hands, trying to keep from getting too mad at my mate's cockiness. He grins, leaning against the wall, "Luce, you totally were, weren't you?" I smile sarcastically at him, "I was just day dreaming about my ex boyfriend."

Jason growls, pushing me up against the wall. I put my hand on his shoulder, "Now, now, calm down. He's only a bit hotter than you." My mate's eyes grow dark, and I continue to aggravate him. "He was such a good kisser too. It was really raw, you know?" I smirk, blinking up at him. Jason lets out another huge growl, but this time he throws me over his shoulder, carrying me out of the kitchen.

"Hey, put me down!" I protest, banging on his back. He grips me tighter, carrying me straight through the busy living room. We get tons of curious glances, but no one dares to mess with the alpha. "Jason, you asshole!" I scream, attempting to pull away from him. I have no luck, of course.

We enter his office and I'm set down onto his desk. "What the in the actual fuck was that?" I yell, but I don't move off of the desk. Jason slams the door, locking it behind him.

Before I can even comprehend what's happening, Jason's on top of me, pinning me to his desk. He pushes all the papers onto the floor, and he goes straight for my neck. His lips ravage me, and he trails up and down my neck. He pauses, looking into my eyes, "I'll show you raw."

His lips go straight back to my neck, and I move my head, giving him full access. I restrain from moaning, but my fingers grasp his hair tightly. It takes all I have to stay quiet as he sucks on my mark. Jason, then, lightly nips at my neck, and I can't take it any longer. I moan loudly, pushing my body towards him.

He groans in response, pulling away from me. Then, he surprises me by ripping my shirt open, and he starts trailing down further than my neck. I gasp, tugging on his hair. He trails down to the top of my breasts, leaving my bra on. He starts sucking hard, and I breathe heavily.

We both freeze as a knock sounds on the door. "Jason?" It's Sebastian, and I blush, thankful the door is locked. My mate pushes himself off of me, "Give me a few minutes, man." I hold my breath, listening to the footsteps of Sebastian walking away. I sit up, taking a hand through my hair, trying to untangle it.

I look down at my ruined brand new shirt. I look up to see Jason smirking at me, "Could your ex boyfriend make you respond like that?" I bite my lip to stop from giggling. "What?" my mate asks. "Jason, I've never had another boyfriend. I was just trying to get you worked up." He gapes at me, "Are you kidding me?" I shake my head, smiling. "That sure was raw though," I comment, grinning at him. Jason grins right back, "I'm your first boyfriend?" I roll my eyes, "Don't think too much into it."

I frown, looking at my shirt, "Was this really necessary?" Jason chuckles, "It was all about the raw comment, babe. At the time, I thought it was very necessary." I nod, throwing the remains of my shirt into a trash can. I gasp, finding the huge hickey on the top of my breast, "Jason!" I try to glare up at him, but find him taking off his shirt. I stare openly at him, and he smirks, throwing me his shirt, "Put that on and meet me downstairs."